Publié dans: Télécommunications dans Etats Unis | Posté: |
The Associate DBA will be responsible for the daily support of service delivery within the global infrastructure environment. In addition, this role will serve as a project and technical resource to approved application and infrastructure projects. It is expected that this role will act independently, resolve problems, and fulfill work assignments with little to no supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
* Support low to medium complexity maintenance, Run-the-Business (RTB) support, and respond to incident service requests of the assigned global infrastructure area.
* Serve as a project resource on application and infrastructure project efforts representing infrastructure functional capabilities.
* Responsible for gathering requirements, creating recommendations, and implementing solutions to meet the project requirements.
* Provide knowledge sharing in the form of efforts such as writing knowledge articles, relationship development with other Information Technology (IT) staff, and job shadowing.
* Develop and increase technical knowledge and capabilities through training, investing time to understand technical/organizational direction and cross training.
* Responsible for maintaining systems required to support IT applications for designated Technical Analyst specialty (database).
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
* Three (3) or more years of experience in Information Technology, or in a related area.
* Relevant industry related certifications.
* Information Technology experience within the manufacturing industry.
* Ability to effectively communicate.
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* Strong organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
* Strong time-management and prioritization skills, able to multi-task and prioritize competing requirements and meet deadlines.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where requirements are constantly changing.
* Experience and proficiency with various web-based software applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
* _Database_ _Administration:_
* _Oracle Role: _Experience in Oracle database and Oracle backup and recovery concepts; Experience in operating systems Linux (RHEL, SUSE, OEL) AIX, or Solaris. Oracle Certified Professional.