Publié dans: Télécommunications dans Etats Unis | Posté: |
The DBA will be responsible for service delivery and project deliverables within the global infrastructure environment. This role will identify gaps, needs, and lead improvement efforts to improve service delivery. This role will be considered a subject matter expert (SME) in one or more key technologies under the infrastructure domain. It is expected that this role will operate independently, solve complex problems, and fulfill requests with minimal supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
* Responsible for supporting ongoing medium to high complexity maintenance, Run-the-Business (RTB) support, and Incident Service Requests of the assigned global infrastructure area.
* Provide solutions for both RTB and project efforts of medium to high complexity.
* Serve as a project resource on application and infrastructure project efforts representing functional capabilities.
* Assist with gathering requirements, creating recommendations, and implementing solutions to meet the project requirements.
* Provide knowledge sharing, as recognized SME, in efforts such as writing complex knowledge articles, relationship development with other Information Technology (IT) staff, mentoring, and job shadowing.
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
* Five (5) or more years of experience in Information Technology, or in a related area.
* Relevant industry related certifications.
* Information Technology experience within the manufacturing industry.
* Ability to effectively communicate.
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* Strong organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
* Strong time-management and prioritization skills, able to multi-task and prioritize competing requirements and meet deadlines.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where requirements are constantly changing.
* Experience and proficiency with various web-based software applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
* _Database_ _Administration:_
_Oracle Role: _Experience in Oracle database, Oracle RAC, and Oracle RMAN; Experience with Oracle Data Guard, Oracle Multi-tenant database, Oracle GoldenGate, Enterprise Manager and/or Exadata. Experience with operating systems Linux (RHEL, SUSE, OEL) AIX, or Solaris. Oracle Certified Professional.