Publié dans: Télécommunications dans New York | Posté: |
Valerie Wilson Travel builds lasting relationships and maximizes our influence, reputation, and commitment to service excellence to deliver The Power of Access. As the Copywriter you will work on the Marketing Team to ideate and execute storytelling as well as lead all written assets for Valerie Wilson Travel, A FROSCH Company.
This role will be responsible for copywriting across all platforms and media-press releases, social media, internal and external newsletters, website copy, and more! It is crucial that the copywriter can speak to all divisions of our company with a cohesive voice.
The ideal candidate is passionate about the Travel Industry and is a creative self-starter. Since we are a small Marketing Team, they will have their hands in lots of projects, and must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
This role will report to the Director Marketing, and will also partner cross-functionally with all teams.
* Rene and manage brand voice and tone to be used across all branded assets
* Partner with different teams to create copy that is compelling, engaging, and on-brand across all channels
* Be responsible for creating copy, including emails, newsletters, press releases, and social media captions
* Support initiatives to establish and rene brand identity
* Assist with social media growth by providing guidance and support for writing styles tailored to specific social platforms
* Maintain press lists and reporting on press mentions
* Report analytics across all platforms (email marketing, social media, press mentions, and website via google analytics)
* Bachelors degree in Communications, Marketing, Writing or equivalent professional experience
* 3-5 years of professional experience with copywriting or communications, preferably in-house
* Must have outstanding English writing and grammar skills
* Must be able to multitask and work independently as well as cross-functionally with teams
* Proven track record of creating compelling written content
* Experience with an email marketing platform like Mail Chimp, Robly, or Constant Contact
* Strong understanding of effective copywriting in the context of brand marketing
* Interest or experience in Travel and Tourism
ABOUT VALERIE WILSON TRAVEL
Valerie Wilson Travel headquartered in New York, NY, was founded by Valerie Ann Wilson, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, in 1981, and managed along with her two daughters, Co-Presidents and Co-Owners Jennifer Wilson-Buttigieg and Kimberly Wilson Wetty, is an award-winning travel management company that has grown as an industry leader with offices throughout the United States. VWT successfully provides clients with expert knowledge and delivers unparalleled and personalized service to their business, leisure and meeting & incentive clients. VWTs vision is to build relationships and maximize their influence, reputation, and commitment to service excellence and innovation to deliver The Power of Access to clients. All VWT locations are proud members of Virtuoso the travel industrys leading luxury network. The agency has been consistently named on the annual Travel Weekly Power List as well as Travel+ Leisures A-List and is a globally recognized brand.
MISSION, CORE VALUES AND VISION
Valerie Wilson Travel, a privately owned and family managed business, delivers unparalleled personalized service as a leader in global travel management consulting.
* SERVICE EXCELLENCE
Valerie Wilson Travel builds lasting relationships and maximizes our influence, reputation, and commitment to service excellence to deliver The Power of Access.
* Opportunity to make a difference in a growing global company
* Strong collaborative environment
* Medical, Dental, and Vision plus 17 supplemental benefits
* IATA and LifeMart benefits
* Gym Reimbursement
* Continued Industry Training
* Employee Recognition Program
We aspire to define ourselves as the travel company of choice, to deliver industry-leading expertise and service to our customers and build on the tremendous pride our employees have in all they accomplish. We will continue to align our resources to further integrate leading technologies into our customer experience. Through it all, we will remain faithful to our core values: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, and Delivering the Unexpected.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
FROSCH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FROSCH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Temps plein