Publié dans: Télécommunications dans New York | Posté: |
Contino is changing the game in DevOps, Cloud and Container based consultancy services. We enable enterprise organizations to streamline their processes, reduce costs and increase efficiencies. We deploy teams to client sites to help change mentalities and approaches by facilitating a DevOps culture through upskilling and pair programming.
We've built an outstanding team of technologists and are an advocate for challenging intelligent and hardworking individuals, like you! We are a team of fun, dedicated and professional people with a keen eye for innovation, curiosity and a love of technology.
If you are motivated by challenges and encouraging teams to fall back in love with their jobs, we're the place for you!
Please note that this role requires travel to client sites, but does not require relocation. The typical travel week is Monday-Thursday onsite, Fridays remote. This schedule varies from customer to customer, but you must be comfortable with weekly travel.
Jack or Jill of all things Cloud/DevOps, master of some. Our Account Principals (AP) are the lifeblood of true culture change in our large enterprise clients. Typically pulling from a depth of technical expertise and seasoned in execution and delivery, you will work across the service delivery arm of Contino. Often working with the sales team to qualify clients problems, execute root cause analysis with executive partners and creating/crafting outcome driven proposals is a typical starting point for the AP in the delivery process. Upon landing new work, the AP will steer the light-touch assessment that is the bedrock for real cultural changes in the regulated enterprises we typically work with.
APs maintain engagement through the enablement work as well, ensuring the delivery team is passionate about true strategic outcomes, ensuring the pair-programming approach is have a value-based impact on client progress and constantly engaging with direct and peripheral partners to provide context into the change the team is delivering across the people/process/technology continuum. If you are inspired by a meaningful engineering culture and love to roll up your sleeves with the software delivery life cycle, this is the role for you!
* Provide consistent and timely engagement performance feedback and take corrective actions
* Effective career counselor
* Lead multiple delivery teams
* Advocate and supporter of the Contino culture
* Develop appropriate client level relationships including senior executives
* Time to market acceleration and TCO messages
* Lead and provide QA for developing solutions within Proposals and SoWs
* Ability to bring the client on a journey to ensure they understand the transformation roadmap / Culture change / value
* Pre-sales responsibility working in collaboration with Client Principals
* Business Development both on and off-site, building and developing networks across established clients as well as building opportunities from cold with new clients
* Develop service offerings and product ideas constantly looking for ways to improve our service abilities and generate revenue
* Champion ideas and lobby for budget to execute
* Attend sales presentations and pitches with clients supporting the team to close new opportunities
* Generation of quality proposals and Statement of Work documents during the sales process
* Heavily involved in project initiation working in tandem with the team onsite to deliver quality project kick-off
* DevOps / Cloud Assessment execution
* Provide high level oversight during engineering delivery to ensure high-quality implementation support
* Manage account level client expectations and satisfaction
* Lead account/large engagement economics including change/scope control
* Drive account level business value
* Provide QA for all engagements within account to ensure successful delivery
* Build a presence in the market as a Thought Leader - building your own profile and that of Contino in the wider market as well within the company
* Post blogs and white papers - generate and contribute to White Paper ideas
* Internal knowledge base - build intellectual capital and contribute to internal databases
* Personal marketing plan - engage with the marketing team
* Industry conferences and events - attend and participate in events either as a speaker, event staff or to walk the floor
* Run internal knowledge sharing sessions with the wider team
* Mentor and coach junior members of the team
* Advocate and contribute assets/content to Contino knowledge base
* Support and execute squad strategy/Operating Model
* Provide advocacy and leadership for profitable accounts/engagements
* Lead forecasting for account
* Participate in interviews & bringing outstanding talent on-board
Please be advised this role will involve travel.
You enjoy surrounding yourself with hardworking, highly experienced people who will support and push you to be your absolute best. And most meaningful to us, you believe in respect for your ideas and appreciate recognition for hard work and a job well-done.
You also want a competitive salary, 100% company-paid health benefits, a 401(k), ample time off and a company-sponsored professional training budget.
Contino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
- Temps plein
- Temps plein