Publié dans: Télécommunications dans New York | Posté: |
Are you looking for a career in Human Resources working for a first-class HR team, in a company that is exploding with growth? Do you have a creative flair with a passion for graphic design, and do you enjoy telling a story by creating both internal and external graphic design materials that will engage your audience? If you answered yes to either question, then this could be the job for you!
As a Recruiting Assistant at Piping Rock, you will have the unique opportunity to play a critical role not only in the delivery of excellence throughout the Talent Acquisition lifecycle; but you will also be the key creative genius behind our organizations internal and external Employer Branding initiatives. As the sole graphic designer for the HR department, you will partner with the Chief Human Resources Officer and the Sr Manager of Talent Acquisition, helping to establish Piping Rock as an employer of choice by creating the digital collateral for our social media and career platforms. You will also design all internal communications on behalf the department as well.
What You Will Do:
* Assist the Talent Acquisition team by screening resumes as needed, as well as assist in the offer process by conducting reference checks in advance of offer extension.
* Take ownership over weekly New Hire Orientation. This includes planning, scheduling of conference rooms and presenters, collecting new hire paperwork and ensuring accuracy for HRIS entry and designing and presenting We are Piping Rock presentation to new hires.
* Submitting all Talent Acquisition invoices in a timely manner, ensuring vendors are being paid within required deadlines.
* Maintain the Talent Acquisition email inbox as well as the telephone hotline.
* Assist with the Associate Referral Program by corresponding with referring associates and sending updates throughout the hiring process as necessary.
* Support the Sr Manager of Talent Acquisition with required reports and presentations to be presented to senior leadership.
* Create and publish employer brand content on all social media platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
* Support the social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, messaging, and audience identification.
* Design graphics for all HR communications and documents, while cultivating a unique, more creative environment for the HR team.
* Work closely with Talent Acquisition to build collaborative relationships, develop engaging content, and support the TA Sr Manager with managing the careers page, company LinkedIn page, Indeed and Glassdoor sites.
* Own the social media calendar, ensuring we advertise all relative content that aligns with our employer branding initiatives such as showcasing associate engagement activities, highlighting associates for their accomplishments and more.
* Develop creative materials for various internal HR documents including company handbook, polices and procedures, HR presentations, training materials, benefits materials, new hire orientation presentation and more.
* Report on social media performance and metrics to determine trends and key findings.
* Collaborate with internal teams such as Creative and Marketing, as well as external partners to manage associate value proposition communication.
* Keep up with industry trends as it relates to graphic design tools, ensuring we are utilizing the most relevant tools available to graphic design.
* Bachelors Degree in a related field preferred.
* 1 year of graphic design experience required.
* Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite required.
* Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines as required.
* Experience with Graphic Design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva, Adobe or other are required.
* Attention to detail, resourceful, with a can-do attitude.
* We are drug free workplace, regulated by the FDA, required to follow Federal Guidelines; therefore in order to start as well as maintain employment, you must be able to successfully clear drug screening processes, which include testing for all illegal substances per Federal Guidelines.
Piping Rock Health Products, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
We know talent when we see it. For the right candidates, this is a great place to come to work every day. If it sounds like we're talking about you, we really hope to hear from you.
PipingRock proudly offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision plans to all full-time associates. In addition, voluntary life insurance, flexible spending plans, and short-term disability plans may be optionally added. All full-time associates also receive group term life insurance and long-term disability coverage. Associates are eligible to participate in a 401(k) savings plan with a generous company match.
In response to the COVID 19 pandemic, Piping Rock in its ongoing commitment to associates, has added new, comprehensive safety precautions in all facilities. Associate safety is our top priority.
- Temps plein
- Temps plein