Publié dans: Télécommunications dans New York | Posté: |
Beyond [ is a design and technology agency made up of passionate people focused on creating and delivering beautiful experiences for clients including Google, Montblanc, Facebook and the Royal College of Art. Our NA offices are hubbed in New York City and San Francisco, but we are operating with a remote-first model.
We're on the lookout for a Senior Experience Designer to help us create exceptional digital experiences for our clients. Experience Design is at the core of everything we do, whether it involves identifying gaps in the market for new products to fill, helping early-stage initiatives find their product-market fit, or continuously optimizing existing efforts. Reporting to the Group Director, you will help internal product teams and external clients by defining and enhancing our clients' digital experience while seamlessly supporting the interactions our clients' users have within the digital ecosystem. You will work remotely but based in the US Eastern or Central Time zones.
AS A SENIOR EXPERIENCE DESIGNER AT BEYOND, YOU WILL:
* Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to help design beautiful digital experiences by way of information architecture, personas, user journeys, wireframes, flows, and prototypes
* Apply human-centered design thinking to all you do
* Help define products, services and experiences from end-to-end; from research and concepting to optimization in the market
* Create compelling presentations, present your work and communicate the reasoning behind it to all audiences
AS A SENIOR EXPERIENCE DESIGNER AT BEYOND, WE'D LIKE YOU TO BRING:
* 5+ years of experience creating incredible digital experiences across multiple channels, including web, mobile, and native applications
* Proficiency with design, prototyping, and presentation tools such as Figma, Miro, Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, and Google Slides
* A UX focus with the affinity for other areas of the product development process including executing UI designs within an existing brand system
* A keen interest in user needs as defined by data, analytics, and metrics
* People-centered design approach with a constant improvement on your decisions through user feedback
* A portfolio demonstrating your process and thinking, from sketches to iteration to launch and beyond
AND IN RETURN, BEYOND OFFERS:
* Excellent salary with flexible benefits that includes medical, dental, vision, and a matched 401k
* 20 days of PTO your first year (25 after), plus your birthday off
* 8 paid federal holidays and paid closure the week between Christmas and New Year's Day
* A generous parental leave benefit which will pay your salary following the birth, adoption, or placement of a child.
* Flexible working to everyone, under our "Beyond Flexibility" program. Ask about this at the interview!
* A strong company culture whilst working on a 'remote-first' basis
* Engaging virtual meetings, company updates, and cultural celebrations
We believe culture plays a large role in what we offer as an organization. We promote diversity in all its forms across our Studios and we proudly and passionately create a culture of inclusivity and openness for all our employees.
Beyond is committed to welcoming everyone, regardless of gender identity, orientation or expression. Our mission is to remove exclusivity and barriers and encourage new thinking and perceptions, in a space of belonging. It is not about race, gender or age, it is about people. Without our people being their most creative and innovative selves, we are nothing.
- Temps plein
- Temps plein