Forcepoint is transforming cybersecurity by focusing on what matters most: understanding peoples intent as they interact with critical data and intellectual property wherever it resides. Our uncompromising systems enable companies to empower employees with unobstructed access to confidential data while protecting intellectual property and simplifying compliance. Based in Austin, Texas, Forcepoint supports more than 20,000 organizations worldwide. For more about Forcepoint, visit and follow us on Twitter at @ForcepointSec.
Our growing Cyber Security Company is hiring for SAP Fiori Developer to help us evolve our SAP S4 Hana platform. This position will be a member of COE team, reporting to COE Leader. The incumbent will lead the enhancements and project work to automate manual effort Finance Business. Typical activity may include working closely with Cross Functional IT Peers and Business Partners in gathering requirements and providing Simple Robust SAP Solutions. The incumbent will also lead or Support efforts towards IT process and administrative improvement opportunities. This position will be based in Bangalore, India
This role will involve a lot of visibility and a direct impact to the future of a rapidly growing company. Are you ready?
- Develop custom SAP Fiori (UI5) applications as well as modify SAP standard Fiori apps for Desktop, Tablet and Mobile form factors using SAP WebIDE
- Understand Fiori Elements, UI Adaptation and overall direction of SAP UI technologies & Fiori UX
- Experience with Fiori development environments and tools; SAP Cloud Platform, WebIDE, Mobile Services, MDK, Fiori Elements, Cloud Connector
- Develop and maintain JS-based backend services (HANA XS, Node.js)
- Nice to have but not essential: understanding & ability to explain SAP UI tools including Mobile Development Kit and Mobile Cards
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code
- Experience with secure coding standards and UI security concepts
- Ability to debug using tools like SOAPUI, Chrome
- Develop backend web-services and RESTful API's (Node.js, OData). Able to work in a quick turnaround environment
- Review and understand SAP Fiori App pre-requisites, related notes, and dependencies
- Solid experience with Setup/configure SAP Fiori Launchpad
- Activate and maintain SAP Fiori Tiles, including OData, UI services, any App-Specific Configuration
- Setup and maintain FLP Catalogs, Groups, and Business Roles
- Understand the relationship between the various Security Roles - Frontend, Backend, and Communications
- Understand the various Gateway Deployment Scenarios and registration and maintenance of OData Services
- Be able to trace and debug communication process from Fiori Tile to backend OData Service(s)
- Review and coordinate Fiori App prerequisite with Basis to install any necessary add-ons
- Must know how to activate a single as well as multiple apps and how-to carryout app activation in various tiers within the system landscape
- Must know how to setup FLP themes and provision apps for specific device form factors
- For ongoing maintenance, as SAP releases new updates (Feature Pack Stacks), new Apps may become available and some existing ones may get impacted or become obsolete. Must have expertise on how to manage the process.
- Monitors developments in Enterprise management system requirements and applications; recommend policy, procedure and application enhancements as appropriate.
Desired Education, Experience and Skills
- Minimum of three years of SAP FIORI development experience
- Minimum of Five years of UI5 experience
- Minimum of 2 years of working in a S/4 Hana data model environment
- Experience in full development life cycle - all areas and phases of the SDLC.
- Database experience with SAP or S/4 HANA.
- Must be able to translate and communicate technical issues to a business level understanding.
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technology, Business Administration or related discipline is required
- Ability to understand the business needs and deliver prompt, efficient, quality service to the business; works to anticipate, identify and meet end-user needs; drives outward results and ensures high-quality standards are met
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; acts decisively and swiftly, identifies problems and drives towards solutions, takes on responsible roles and accountability for outcomes and is comfortable making difficult decisions
- Ability to apply different strategies to convince others to change their opinion or plan, and wins support from others for ideas; can build support with peers without direct lines or reporting across a matrix organization
- Must be organized, can define tasks, establish priorities, and implement according to plan.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with credibility at all levels of the organization and a team player outlook with the ability to work well with peers
- Ability to interact with regional teams via oral and written communication
- Bachelors degree
- SAP Certification
- Any other IT Specific certification (ITIL, Six Sigma, PMP)
- Good knowledge and practical experience of SAP Activate and ASAP