Publié dans: Autres dans Rhodes | Posté: |
Place of working: Rhodes Island, Greece.
Working period: From A.S.A.P 2020 until 20 - 31. 10. 2020
Character profile: Positive and outgoing attitude,
responsible, organised, motivated, creative, team player, tidy.
Preferred Age : 22 - 38
Training period: 3-5 days
• Taking photos of Hotel guests during a dinner time, in front of the main restaurant and other areas, then selling photos ( displayed on boards ) next morning during a breakfast time, at same place, single and team work.
• Approaching the guests with professional attitude, making good impression, , suggesting, informing and asking to have their photographs taken (families, couples, singles, groups).
• Working in various Hotels, different locations
• 7 Hours of active work in Hotel, rest of time spending in duties, coming to office, short meeting, job organising, transporting (driving) to Hotel and back. Total daily hours 10-11. Day off: 1 every week, Working days: 6 every week.
Photo Equipment / Cars: Provided by Employer
Dress code: Casual uniforms, polo shirt & ID tag. (decent jeans or dark trousers owned by photographer)
• Advanced English speaking, preferable languages are German, French, Polish, Italian, Russian
• Driving license: B category - Active driver
• No Drugs, no Alcohol
• Smoking is forbidden in working hours
Working experience :
• Priority - At least 3 months as a Hotel photographer, Cruise ship photographer, Event photographer or alternative experience in tourism related jobs as guest relation, direct customer selling, hotel entertainment,
• Fixed Salary 25 EUR daily (26 - 27 Working days Monthly ) + Sales Commission.
• Possibility to earn in total monthly from 1.000 EUR up to 1.500 EUR
• Paid return airplane ticket on the end of finished season and presented job agreement.
Medical insurance cover
Accommodation - Apartment Studio for one person :
• Employee it's paying 170 EUR monthly ( photographer )
• One comfortable studio apartment, with A/C , small kitchen, bathroom, balcony, available internet
• Cost of electric energy based on consuming: Normal consuming approximately from 5 -15 EUR monthly.
• Food and Drinks not provided.