Publié dans: Programmation dans Irlande | Posté: |
· Working closely with support teams, remote software development teams and quality assurance
· Member of Software Development Team in Delivering high profile payments application support to the company
· Ownership in developing assigned project tasks within agreed timelines with quality.
· Working closely with Software Development team developing innovative solutions using the latest technologies.
· Strong in software engineering best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, documentation.
· Escalating to Scrum Master or Head of Retail Development in a timely manner to keep software development delivery on track.
· A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field or equivalent practical hands on experience.
· 4+ years in Software Development with hands-on experience in the following technologies:
· HTML, CSS and Knockout/Angular
· C#, .NET, Asp.Net MVC and .NET Core
· Experience working with and/or creating RESTful APIs
· Experience with SQL, Entity Framework and LINQ
· Experience working with SOAP APIs
· Experience with Microsoft Azure is desirable
· Unit Testing frameworks such as NUnit, Moq, AutoFac, AutoFixture & Fluent Assertions.
· Source Control – preferrable Git and experience/understanding of Git Flow
· Advantageous: Microservices and/or Mobile development experience
· Good technical knowledge with a history of solving complex problems.
· Experience working within an Agile environment with Azure DevOps, JIRA or similar toolsets
· Well organised with excellent attention to detail.
· Comfortable working remotely.
· Team player and be able to work with teams that are in multiple locations.
· Personal initiative and drive.
· Be pro-active and ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
· Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
· Pragmatic and results driven.
· Excellent communication skills with ability to articulate in technical terms.
· Be able to adhere to company policies and procedures at all times.
· Be innovative and adaptable to new technologies
· Curiosity for our business and technology an ability to present innovative ideas and explain complex systems or process succinctly.
Postuler pour cet emploi
- Temps plein
- 25 800 EUR/par an