Publié dans: Ingénieurs dans Dublin | Posté: |
Asset manager required for an established and growing renewable energy company in their Dublin office. With over 500MW of wind and solar assets within the UK, Ireland and Europe, my client are looking to expand their portfolio by acquiring further operational and pre-construction wind, solar PV and battery storage assets.
As an Asset Manager you would report to the Associate Director of Asset Management and be responsible for numerous assets throughout the portfolio, with wind as a focus. Your responsibilities would include safety, budget, coordination and control of operating assets. You would also be part of investments with appropriate due diligence and finance projection.
Salary depends on experience but ranges to 85k+.
You should have strong communication, technical and stakeholder skills with a demonstrable technical and commercial ability.
Experience and/or knowledge of due diligence, project financing, safety and operation management would be beneficial.
* Manage, analyse and communicate performance of active assets and project.
* Create and standardise managerial and optimal processes of procured assets throughout operation
* Determine investment economic and commercial risk and opportunities and effectively allow for risk mitigation, profit growth and creation of value
* Manage and monitor commercial contracts related to assets including PPA, O&M, lease agreements and Asset Management Services for optimal value
* Develop Asset Management systems with the Asset Management team, reporting within the company including procurement and IT systems
* Establish sturdy and reliable site wide communications infrastructure to accommodate for stakeholders
* Manage project contract negotiations including but not limited to OEM, O&M, PPA
* Act as a company delegate for community and stakeholders across numerous assets
* Ensure compliance with Grid code
* Provision of monthly, quarterly, and annual performance report summaries
* Support due diligence projects for procurement suitability
* Work with Finance and Investment teams during Financial Close process when needed
* Ensure effective transition of assets from construction to operation by working with Program & Investment Managers when necessary
* Commercial and technical management of active assets with emphasis on risk and opportunity
* Liaise with internal and external stakeholders regarding project performance and use various data sources to thoroughly analyse asset performance
* Maintain optimal contractor output with the use of KPIs and managerial processes
* Provide all data, contract and consent information to external asset management companies to enable external management of projects
* Support project financing
* Communicate and improve relations with stakeholders and landowners
* 7 years' experience within renewables or power generation
* Honours Degree in Business, Engineering or Science
Full driving license.