Publié dans: Autres dans Hollande du Nord | Posté: |
HYBRID Role - "QA Engineer" is both a QA Engineer AND JAVA Developer
The Netherlands. Permanent.
* Working for a Top 10 High Frequency Financial Trading Company.
* Big Bonus Structure. Up to 100% in yr2.
* Global company with rotations between offices worldwide.
* Great company culture and work life balance - meals included, nutritionist, gyms, personal trainer, bar, lounge, games room, masseurs and even a company boat.
* For non-Dutch residents, potentially significant tax incentives, effectively to 30% tax free for 5 years.
Pre-requisites of application.
* Sponsorship transfers for in-country applications will be considered.
* NO REMOTE working.
* You must relocate and live within commutable distance of the Amsterdam office, although the client does allow limited home-working for special cases.
The Opportunity, in Summary
The QA Engineer will cooperate closely with Developers, Product Owners and Program Managers to implement test strategy. The QA will be responsible for the automation of the tests and their integration in the CI/CD pipeline.
QA engineers are Embedded into the product teams. Such teams are responsible for a set of JAVA applications and work in a tight collaboration with business owners. QA engineers must be strong Java Developers to support the Development Team. The engineer will perform functional and performance testing, automation and integration into CI and manage the test environment. Product teams follow agile practices.
The QA will continuously look for improvements of the company's quality assurance processes.
Candidate CVs/Profiles must evidence the following:
* JAVA development skills.
* Full testing capabilities - Functional, automated, performance, technical, integration etc.
* Having worked as a QA in a full SDLC product environment for Real Time, high transactional systems where the role as a QA is clearly evidenced and where QA achievements (in addition to Testing) are clearly documented.
* FINANCIAL or TRADING systems background demonstrating business knowledge.
* Selenium OR Cucumber.
* API Testing.
* CI/CD DevOps.
* SQL Databases.
* Qualified and Certified in Testing and QA.
This is an opportunity to join a top 10 proprietary trading firm, in the iconic city of Amsterdam with great financial remuneration and incentives as well as a great culture and benefits. The company is entrepreneurial and innovative with an integrated working culture where IT and the Trading Business work together.
A full Job Description will be supplied to interested and suitable candidates wishing to learn more about this opportunity.