Our Client is the leading global engineering, construction and Project Management Company in the fields of Advanced Technology Facilities, Life Science & Chemicals, Energy & Environment Technologies and High-Tech Infrastructure. They are currently seeking a Lead Process Design Engineer to be based in the APAC region.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for –
* Producing the design for all process systems and determining the associated process / construction budget cost during the design phases, for the large / complex projects.
* Promoting a safe working practice, protecting the health and well-being of Employees, Sub-contractors and Customers.
* Review and approval of the process design for technical compliance with specified and contracted client/customer requirements.
* Implementing the design checklist and tracking progress.
* Ensuring that standards are adhered to, this includes drawing formats and symbols.
* Mentoring the Senior Engineers to produce properly trained personnel to ensuring the continual expansion of the company.
* Formulating any recovery plans relating to design, cost and schedule.
* Keeping the Project Manager aware of the process engineering design and construction progress and of any potential cost and schedule risks.
You will need –
* A degree in a related Engineering field (MSc / MEng preferred)
* More than 15 years professional experience
* Experience with the design and construction in Process system and clean utilities
* Experience with fast track projects in multinational life science projects, preferably in Pharmaceutical, Nutritional, Biopharmaceutical and Medical Devices industries