Publié dans: Infirmières dans Royaume-Uni | Posté: |
You will learn the following when you undertake the course:
- The roles and responsibilities of a nursing assistant as well as the science and art of care giving.
- How to provide meals and how to feed patents who require assistance.
- About safety procedures while handling patients as well as infection control procedures that help minimise the outbreak of disease.
- How to record the vital signs and how to report the information to the supervising nurse.
- How to provide care for patients with specific needs including patients with dementia or Alzheimer’s.
- How to handle emergency situations.
- As a Nursing Assistant, you will also become familiar with recognition, management and reporting of pain in patients and promoting adequate sleep and rest.
- About communication and relationship-building skills that will help you offer exceptional services to patients and their families.
- Lastly, the course will provide tips on preparing a CV and attending interviews as well suggest ways to look for suitable job opportunities. You will be eligible to apply a job as a Nursing Assistant anywhere in the world including your own home country.
· BENEFITS OF TAKING THE COURSES
o The ability to study from any location.
o The ability to work at a pace that is comfortable for the individual student. The course doesn’t impose time limits, so the student can take days, weeks or months to successfully complete the course.
o The option to study from any computer, laptop or mobile phone.
o Course modules that are easy to manage, making the entire process enjoyable.
o Continued support to help enhance your training.
o Ability to access a full syllabus to help you stay on track.
o Enhance your job application by adding the skill to your resume.
o Pass the test and receive a certified diploma.
- You will be eligible to apply a job as a Nursing Assistant anywhere in the world including your own home country.
Postuler pour cet emploi
- 23 500 GBP/par an
- Temps plein
- 36 756 - 42 007 GBP/par an