Publié dans: Ingénieurs dans Aberdeen | Posté: |
Our Aberdeen based client are looking for an IT Database Administrator to join their team on a Permanent basis.
* Deployment of services running on On-premises and Azure; Applications, Web and DB servers and able to provide support and maintenance on the same.
* Building Databases systems to respond request for proposals
* Design and deploy high available, secure Applications in accordance to end users’ needs
* Work with a team of System administrators and DBA’s
* Provide root-cause analysis to application hardware/software health and resiliency on complex incidents
* Determine, enforce, and document database policies, procedures and standards.
* Manage the day-to-day activities of the assigned Technical and Business Support Task
* Perform maintenance and work outside office hours to minimize disruption for users.
* Work for issue and problem resolution and delegate responsibility for problem resolution and workload balance
Key Skills & Experience:
* Experienced with Azure DevOps
* Excellent knowledge of Office 365 Suite
* MCDBA, MCSE (or equivalent)
* Experienced with customization and solution development within Microsoft Dynamics and Microsoft Dataverse
* Dynamics 365 Project Operations
* Dynamics 365 Sales
* Experienced with customization and development within Office 365
* Microsoft SharePoint
* Power Apps, Power Automate and power BI
* Exchange Online
* Microsoft Teams
* Experienced with deployment and administration of Azure Services
* SQL Server on Azure VM
* SQL Server Databases
* App Services
* Azure Active Directory
* Function and logic Apps
* Data Lake
* Azure Storage and recovery services
* Virtual Machines and virtual networks