Publié dans: Autres dans Yorkshire et Humber | Posté: |
£65,000 per Annum | 42 Hours per Week | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading nursing home in the Skipton area is looking for a Registered Nurse/RGN/RMN/RNLD to work as Nursing Home Manager for the home. The home cares for older adults with various conditions, they specialise in dementia care. The home strives to provide only the best level of care to all residents so they can have a good quality of life.
About the Nursing Home Manager role and what the home is offering:
* A permanent full-time contract of 42 hours per weeks
* A competitive annual salary of £65,000
* Day Shifts
* Pension Scheme
* 30 days annual leave
* Bonus of up to 25% of salary
* Private health care
As Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical, operational, and financial performance of the home, ensuring a high-quality and cost-effective service which meets the needs of residents and exceeds regulatory requirements. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management, and will monitor, coach, and support the care, nursing teams.
What we’re looking for in a Nursing Home Manager:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Registered Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
* Ideally have experience of 4-5 years as a Registered Nursing Home Manager with CQC whilst being able to demonstrate a proven track record of delivering high-quality care.
* Good understanding of CQC essential standards and quality requirements
* Well organised, with good attention to detail and a real passion for providing high quality care
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to not only lead but to motivate and develop your team.
* Prior experience and knowledge of working in dementia care is preferred
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances