Publié dans: Télécommunications dans Suède | Posté: |
Graduate Cyber Security Network Engineer - Opportunities across Europe
A fantastic opportunity for a talented graduate with customer facing ability to work as a Graduate Cyber Security Network Engineer, joining an industry-leading software company. This offers the opportunity to design and implement cyber security software into SMEs and major corporations.
This role is ideal for any Graduate with networking knowledge, who wants a diverse, technical, client-facing role.
Location – Opportunities to be based across Europe including Paris, Stockholm, Munich and Milan - will also include international travel!
Salary – At Graduate level approx 28,000 EUROS per annum gross + good benefits
Requirements for Graduate Cyber Security Network Engineer
* You must hold a 2:1 or 1st class honours degree in a technical or scientific subject from a regarded international University
* Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills – this is a customer-facing position, so this is paramount
* You must be fluent in the national language of the country where you will be based
* Ability to swiftly learn new technologies and understand technical concepts
* Enthusiastic and have excellent problem-solving abilities
* Excited by the idea of working in a fast-paced innovative environment
* Understands the importance of delivering to deadlines
* Any customer-facing experience is beneficial
* At least some knowledge surrounding IT, ideally: TCP/IP, DHCP, OSI Model, DNS, Subnets, VLANS, Firewalls, Routers
* Personal situation must allow for international travel within role
Responsibilities for Graduate Cyber Security Network Engineer
* Act as the bridge between customers and the tech teams for an international software house looking after design and implementation of cyber security software
* Provide expertise and troubleshooting on network issues
* Design and develop custom integrations and define solution architectures
What the role offers:
* The chance to work on a varied and technically challenging role
* Working for a leading software company who have a fantastic track record of successfully hiring and training graduates
If you would like to apply for this unique Cyber Security Network Engineer role, supporting cyber security software, then please send your CV!
Keywords – BSc / MSc / BA / MA / Cyber Security / Networking Engineer / IT Engineer / Computer Science / Web Development / Web Software Engineer / TCP/IP, DHCP / OSI Model / DNS / Subnets / VLANS / Firewall / Routers Mathematics / Natural Sciences / Engineering / Physics / Astrophysics / Software Engineering / Chemistry / Support / Consultant / Technical Consultant / Product Support / Software Support / Graduate / Technical Analyst / Customer-Facing / Graduate / Technology Specialist / Implementation Engineer / Deployment Engineer / Application Engineer
RedTech Recruitment Ltd focus solely on finding roles for Engineers and Scientists leaving academia entering industry. Even if the above role isn’t of interest, please contact us to see our other opportunities. We are trained in supporting people through the transitional period from academia to industry and can offer you a wealth of support and advice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at RedTech. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
- Temps plein
- 26 800 - 31 300 SEK/par an