Publié dans: Autres dans Londres | Posté: |
We have an job opening for Kafka Admin with our client and the details are as below:
Job Type: Contract (Inside IR35)
Duration: 9 months Extendable
Work Location: London, UK
- Kafka version upgrades, setting up DR solution and strategy.
- Implementing DevOps automation for areas like maintenance, alerts, new topic creation, security implementation, etc
- Supervisory/Managerial responsibilities (please specify if the position will have persons reporting to it):
- This is a client facing role and the resource in India will be reporting to this resource in London.
Other responsibilities - Budgets, targets, equipment etc (please specify):
This resource needs to manage the Kafka Deliverables as per the agreed SLA and milestones as per the defined SOW.
This resource serves as a SPOC during project meetings for status updates
- Kafka Admins/Engineers with experience implementing, configuring, and tuning Cloudera Kafka
- Experience with Cloudera Hadoop and Kafka
- Experience in managing Kafka cluster handling 10 + TB of data/messages thru put.
- Special working conditions (travel, on call etc)
Once the normal office operation start, the resource will be expected to travel to Canary Wharf and work from Client premises in Canary Wharf.
ie Negotiating, client facing, communication, assertive, team leading/team member skills, supportive.
Good inter-personal skills and soft skills like:
- Excellent in communication both written as well as spoken.
- Client facing skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.