פורסם ב: מסעדות ושירותי מזון ב- מלטה | פורסם: |
- MUST BE ALREADY IN MALTA!
We're seeking an energetic individual to assist with various kitchen duties in one of our Zen Sushi to Go outlets.
What makes you a great candidate?
An interest in working in the service industry.
A safe food handler's certificate.
Ability to work independently or within a team while adapting to changing situations.
The capability to work varying shifts including weekdays and weekends.
- Wash, peel, and/or cut food items, including fruits, vegetables, or certain types of fish.
- Sort and prepare fish (cleaning, removing head, scaling, slicing, filleting).
- Prepare all sushi items according to recipe requirements and adhere to product sensitivity and plate presentation guidelines.
- Create shop windows and display product: Sushi.
- Package and label preparations and products (production and use-by dates). Store them in cold store, pantry.
- Perform other duties to assist the Sushi Chefs.
- Promptly report all product shortages, equipment problems or food quality issues to Head Chef.
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Language: English
- Excellent organizational skills and strong sense of commitment.
- Have a positive energy, be ready to assist fellow support staff and work as a team player.
- Maintain personal cleanliness to meet the required standard of the establishment at all times.
- Ability to work under supervision.
How to apply
You are kindly requested to send a full resume, along with a copy of the Maltese ID card to: [...]