פורסם ב: אחר ב- אומן | פורסם: |
About the Company:
Our customer has been established in the Middle East for more than 50 years. They deliver mission-critical engineering support services and military technical training services to key states, including the United Arab Emirates, Oman and Kuwait, working in three main sectors in the region: Air, Land and Marine.
They are seeking to hire an experienced Technical Controller/Scheduler to join them on site.
Reporting to the team Manager, the jobholder will perform a number of different Technical Control/Scheduling tasks, that will include:
- Maintenance and correct compilation of all aircraft and engine Records and documentation.
- Preparation of all correct documentation applicable to the transfer and receipt of aircraft.
- Call up of all work packages and extensions applicable to periodic servicing and enter the details into the aircraft servicing forms
- Preparation of job cards and worksheets for periodic servicing.
- Maintain aircraft record archives to prevent damage and deterioration.
- Maintain and update aircraft serviceability data bases management aids and statistical data.
- Report and record aircraft flying hours, serviceability state and inspections.
- Prepare modification returns in accordance with procedures.
You will also be responsible for:
- Training of Omani technicians.
- Aware of Health and safety at work.
- Salary paid into the bank of your choice, local allowances in local bank.
- Free fully furnished Air Force Bachelor accommodation
- Free Medical under auspices of Ministry of Defence
- Sporting Facilities at Bases
- Messing and Bar Facilities on a monthly payment basis through Mess Bills
- Company will sponsor Residence/Visit Visas as applicable for family members
Skills & Qualifications:
- Lead Auditor course
- Internal Auditors course
- Familiarity with EASA 145 & part M
- Familiarity with ISO 9001/2015 QA Requirements.
- Experience with ISO 45001 OHS Requirements