Poslano u: Korisničke usluge/Pozivno središte u Limerick | Posljednje obnovljeno: |
On behalf of our client, we have a fantastic role in Limerick, Ireland! Are you proficient in German and English and have experience in Online Customer Support? Talk to us! We are looking for German speaking Seller Support Agents to join our client's office.
Located along the Shannon river, Limerick is a large city boasting mild Summers and cold Winters. It is rich in culture, with attractions along the centre including the City Museum, King John’s Castle as well as many examples of Georgian architecture along its centre. For those who enjoy the nightlife, the city is also supported by many nightclubs and pubs as well as national and international festivals!
- Maintaining a high phone and email service level
- Providing a strong seller experience - giving quick, accurate, and friendly service
- Represent and sell our platform and tools to customers.
- Build relationships with customers and other teams.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Fluency in English and German
- Attention to Details - Ability to look at the bigger picture, identifying patterns and flaws.
- Communication Skills - Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ownership - Hungry to take on responsibility, excelling at following up providing updates proactively, and proposing process improvements whenever applicable.
- People Skills - Excellent interpersonal skills, being capable of empathizing, communicating, and resolving conflicts in an assertive way.
- Problem Solving -Understanding scenarios, making decisions, and suggesting appropriate answers/solutions according to available resources.
- Quick Learner –Learning and adapting to new technologies and tools.
- Relationship Building -Using interpersonal skills to network in an effective way, educating sellers regarding our tools and procedures, and building strong relationships.
- Time Management - Organized and reliable, prioritizing, working well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Teamwork - Adaptable, flexible, approachable, and collaborative towards team goals and interests
- Positive Attitude - A sense of humour and positive “make-it-work” attitude.
- Policy-Driven - Impartial and objective with a policy-oriented mindset
- Results Driven - Strong work ethic with a "can-do" attitude and ability to create momentum based on goals.
- Relocation Package on offer
- Opportunties to grow in new markets in an international company
- Strong Salary
- Performance Bonuses
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Apply for this job