Poslano u: Administrativne i pomoćne usluge u Malta | Posljednje obnovljeno: |
Due to growth, an established corporate service provider offering company incorporation and maintenance, accountancy, directorship, trustee, fiduciary, and tax services to many local and international clients, is seeking to recruit a Corporate Administrator
The role requires a responsible person, either a newly graduated lawyer or someone holding a first degree, who shall be tasked with administering and maintaining a portfolio of companies.
Responsibilities will include:
· Attending corporate client meetings and keeping minutes
· Maintaining company registers.
· Co-ordinating and handling day-to-day client requests in relation to their companies.
· Preparation and submission of statutory filings as well as performing other statutory obligations as required of a company secretary.
· Liaising with lawyers, accountants, auditors, and other service providers on behalf of corporate clients.
· Collection and verification of due diligence conducted as part of us know your client procedures.
Applicants are required to have:
· A good understanding of Maltese company law and the role of a company secretary.
· Excellent written and spoken English; (Maltese- is a plus).
· Computer literate with a good knowledge of Office applications.
· Proven ability to manage multiple tasks while working independently and on one’s own initiative.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Ability to communicate, written and verbal, with people at all levels of the organization and establish positive relationships with clients and work colleagues alike.
· Ability to work in a team with a “can-do” attitude.
· A strong sense of urgency and commitment to get a job done to a high standard and the ability to meet deadlines.
- 22.000 EUR/godišnje