Poslano u: Korisničke usluge/Pozivno središte u Malta | Posljednje obnovljeno: |
With more than 10,000 employees and 75+ nationalities, our client is providing services in more than 30 languages this truly is the place for an expat to feel at home!
Lisbon is a very attractive city for relocation, the city has a unique character and when comparing to other European Capitals (Paris, Berlin, London and more…) it has a very affordable standard of living! Lisbon really has something for everyone – Vibrant City life, beautiful beaches as well as amazing Green spaces! Portugal has won a lot of awards and has positioned itself as one of the best places for expats to live globally and we can see why!!
About the role:
- Establish an efficient, courteous and personalized contact with customers by phone, in French.
- Be autonomous, do not hesitate to improve your own learning to ensure you have enough knowledge and mastery of software to excel in the role.
- Continuously looking for ways to provide an effective solution for Customer’s needs while improving the team’s and your own performance.
- Respect established processes, service level agreements with clients in terms of quality by achieving and excelling individual and team goals.
- Establish and maintain effective collaboration with client’s partners.
- Be able to maintain a constructive state of mind even in difficult situations.
- Fluency in written and spoken French and English.
- Customer Service Minded, Customer Satisfaction is paramount.
- A Genuine interest and passion for IT, the Internet tool, telecom and the field of tourism.
- Teamwork - Passion for teamwork.
- Communication - Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Resistance and Autonomous
- Adaptable and able to problem solve.
- Being results-oriented - Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines and meet and exceed objectives.
- Availability - Flexibility - Work in rotary schedule.
- Other than the base salary package and benefits, on offer to the successful applicant there are additional perks!
- If you are relocating to Lisbon, you will be offered support to get settled in the country both financially and with all aspects of settling into the country such as getting registered for your taxes, ID card and ensuring you have everything you need to set up your new life in Portugal.
- Career Development – The company provides opportunities for you to develop your career and move into other departments and projects after you have completed a period of time in your employment (Typically 12 months).
- Private Health insurance is on offer to all employees from their first day in the company.
- The team is extremely diverse and active! As a company there are many planned Social Activities for you to get to know your new colleagues and continue to social together as your career develops.
Want to hear more?
Hit apply and send us a copy of your CV to request a chat with one of our recruiters about this role!
Even if you are not yet sure if its right for you, or you have questions about what relocation is like - as a international career consultancy, we are here to advise you of all your career options.
SpotOn has a team of 30+ recruiters who are all very experienced in supporting expats with their relocation and career process. There are no questions we are unprepared for, so give us a call!
Apply for this job