Poslano u: Korisničke usluge/Pozivno središte u Malta | Posljednje obnovljeno: |
Our client is a leading digital company with offices in different countries that is currently seeking a hands-on and enthusiastic Talent Acquisition Specialist to strengthen further its operations within the Malta office. We are looking for an energetic and dedicated team player with commercial acumen. This role will report directly to the HR Operations Manager in Malta.
- Be fully involved in the recruitment lifecycle by attracting talent for internal and external vacancies via the appropriate channels (job boards, LinkedIn, Facebook, recruitment agencies etc.)
- Be fully responsible for the talent acquisition process, eg: screening of incoming CVs, setting up and attending meetings and interviews, responsible for managing the TAS, advertising of available positions and liaising with recruitment agencies.
- Issuing offers and contracts of employment to candidates, ensuring that the successful candidates are eligible to work in Malta.
- Provide advice and support for candidates who are relocating to Malta.
- Ensure the staffing needs of the company are being met within the deadlines required.
- Engage and build strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and candidates.
- Keep abreast with best practices in Talent Acquisition and propose continuous improvements to our recruitment processes.
- Be involved in HR initiatives as and when required.
- Provide recruitment and onboarding reports to HR/Operations to analyze trends.
- Deliver the New Starters HR Induction.
- Business level of German and English languages.
- 2 years of experience in a similar position will be considered a huge advantage.
- Experience in using social media and other techniques for recruitment will be considered an asset Excellent understanding of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent Analytical skills - data interpretation and creating and analyzing reports.
- Team player, positive, self- motivated, open minded mindset and solutions oriented.
- Ability to problem solve, focus on a project and deliver from start to completion.
- Reliable and able to work in an autonomous way with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and possess a sense of urgency.
- Experience or relevant degree in HR or similar would be an asset.
- An opportunity to make a positive impact on the digital world, by making the internet a safer place.
- A stimulating and rewarding job in a fast-moving, innovative and international tech-company. Additional vacation days.
- Free fruit, tea and coffee if you prefer working in the office. Relocation package for international employees Free day transport to the office from certain areas within Malta.
- Corporate discounts for gym memberships, shops and taxi's.
- Private Health Insurance, eye care tests, health and well-being professional support.
- Comprehensive training.
- Fun events, great colleagues and a fresh, playful workplace.