Poslano u: Korisničke usluge/Pozivno središte u Malta | Posljednje obnovljeno: |
As a Content Moderator, you will work across various social media platforms, screening and monitoring the sites for abusive, violent or other inappropriate content and ensuring a safe experience for its users and communities.
Screening pictures, videos, articles and audio clips might sound like a fun and easy task, perhaps similar to how you spend your free time, but applicants are urged to keep in mind that the content will in some cases contain strong and abhorrent images, and is not recommended for the easily offended.
You will join a new department, which is rigged for strong growth in 2021, where you will find a somewhat challenging and dynamic “start-up” environment, as well as great opportunities to develop your career and help us build yet another success story.
PC/Laptop, quick internet connection and headphones with microphone in order to follow the training (you will be provided with company equipment after the first weeks)
Native/near-native level in Norwegian and fluent level of English
Experience within content moderation, customer service or other contact center environments is desired
Good computer skills
Professional experience with social media platforms is considered a plus
- 39h/week contract, with fixed working hours. The shifts are not rotative. The contract is Monday to Sunday so sometimes you will have to work on the weekends
- Option between 3 different shifts: morning shift (08:00h to 16:00h), afternoon shift (16:00h to 00:00h) or night shift (00:00h to 08:00h)
- Salary higher than average for similar positions + bonus for night shift employees
- A multicultural and international working environment
- To take part in a new and exciting department, with great opportunities to grow your career
- Thorough initial training and continued personal coaching
- A responsible employer with an excellent reputation
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Apply for this job