"THE NUMBER ONE SAP RECRUITMENT EXPERTS ACROSS ANZ"
Welcome to Morgan Campbell SAP Executive Search, New Zealand's ONLY SAP specialist recruiters. We have a team of SAP Recruitment experts waiting to assist you secure that next important SAP role!
Visit us on
WE WILL HAPPILY CONSIDER OVERSEAS APPLICANTS FOR THIS ROLE AND WILL PROVIDE VISAS FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE.
We are currently looking for SAP SuccessFactors Solution Architect/Design Lead and Senior Consultants - for permanent opportunities in New Zealand primarily focussing on SuccessFactors and SAP HCM projects.
Permanent roles, based in Wellington or Auckland, with a truly iconic NZ Employer.
These are all senior roles that will offer a top base salary + bonus and benefits and the chance to work for a phenomenally successful and growing team.
Our Client prides itself on its high level of professionalism, capabilities, and it's phenomenal brand.
In these interesting and varied roles, you will be assisting our clients with full-cycle SAP SF implementation and support projects.
The roles will vary based on expereince but will involve SAP Solution Architecture - Leading Design and blueprinting efforts, pre-sales and client engagement and project delivery activities.
Therefore, you should be able to demonstrate outstanding expertise in SAP SuccessFactors/SAP HCM functionality.
The ideal candidate will have a blend of the following skills and experience:
- 10+ years SAP HCM/SuccessFactors consulting experience
- Multiple end to end SAP implementation experience. You will be confident of your abilities within all phases of the project and would have first hand experience on multiple implementations in roles ranging from requirement gathering, fit/gap analysis, blueprinting, design, testing, implementation and training through to go-live support utilising SAP methodologies and tools
- Large complex SAP projects experience acting as an Architect/Solution Architect.
- Must have significant experience as a Solution Architect leading an end-to-end SuccessFactors Employee Central implementation for a 1000+ employee organisation - requirements gathering, estimating, stakeholder management, scope analysis and discovery, as-is to-be, process engineering project team leadership and configuring
- Must have exposure to core SAP HCM as well as certifications in multiple SuccessFactors modules
- SAP Payroll (especially NZ payroll) and/or EC Payroll experience would be a big advantage
- Excellent English language communication skills
If you feel that you can offer the above experience and attributes, and have a passion for SAP, then please forward your resume details in word format to (see below)
Alternatively, feel free to call us direct in confidence on 9 to discuss this or any other SAP opportunity.