Poslano u: Financije u Sjedinjene Američke Države | Posljednje obnovljeno: |
Growing and profitable multi-site, 100 year old family owned manufacturer is looking to add a Plant Accounting Manager who can help drive change.
_CANDIDATE WILL MOSTLY LIKELY NEED TO RELOCATE TO THE WINAMAC, IN AREA. CO WILL PAY FOR RELOCATION._
The successful candidate will live in both the BIG PICTUREas well as in theDETAILS, desire to make an impact, and work well on a team and individually.
YOULL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Manage month-end close and consolidation process alongside Corporate Accounting, become a Subject Matter Expert in the software and programs used in the Finance and Accounting Department (Lawson/Infor, Axiom, etc.) and any new programs introduced in the future.
* Preparation and distribution of monthly and annual financial statements, gaining an in-depth knowledge of each plants financial statements.
* Responsible for detailed analysis and reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts.
* Proactively initiate and execute process improvement projects to promote efficiencies through the tools from our internal Continuous Improvement Department. This includes Kaizens, Value-Stream mapping, problem-solving techniques and much more.
* Communicate effectively and often with internal/external contacts such as the plant manager, sales team, controllers, auditors, and the Corporate Office.
* Management of Capital Project processing & Fixed Asset tracking/balancing.
* Partner with others in the Company & Department to create the annual budget and mid-year forecast and ensure a successful completion.
* Deeply involved in banking duties, including initiating wires, ACH and other payments as well as creating efficiencies between the banking software and our systems.
* Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOULL NEED TO SUCCEED:
* Tenacity and determination for excellence and achievement coupled with the intense desire for continuous improvement and learning all the while possessing a servant leadership attitude.
* Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance.
* Minimum of 5 plus years experience in accounting, budgeting, financial reporting, and financial data analysis
* ADVANCED Excel skills with proven knowledge of complex functions, formulas & macros.
* Critical thinking and tactical problem-solving skills
* Passion and curiosity to learn and to stretch your abilities
* Possess a knack for improving processes
* Interest in collaborating on a team as well as working independently
* Versatility with a willingness to roll up your sleeves and pitch in as needed
* Ability to grasp new concepts quickly
* Superior attention to detail
GREAT TO HAVES:
MBA, CPA, or CPA candidate desirable
Previous Senior Accountant experience
Proficient with ERP & FP&A systems
Perseverance for hard work and the desire for additional responsibilities and / or promotion
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
Benefits effective 30 days from date of hire
Medical, Dental and Vision, HSA, FSA
401k Matching, Life Insurance, STD/LTD
100% covered tuition reimbursement (including books & reasonable expenses)
Wellness Program / Lifestyle Rewards / Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Paid Time Off & Holidays
BACHELORS OR BETTER IN ACCOUNTING/FINANCE