Poslano u: Financije u Illinois | Posljednje obnovljeno: |
OUR CLIENT IS A $20 BILLION GLOBAL LEADER IN THE PRODUCTION AND DISTRIBUTION OF FOOD AND BEVERAGE PRODUCTS ACROSS THE U.S. AND 19 COUNTRIES WORLDWIDE. THEY HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS OVER 50 YEARS AND HAVE 30K PLUS EMPLOYEES.
Outstanding benefits include
* Tuition reimbursement up to $10K annually
* Multiple health insurance plans including one with ZERO employee contributions. plus Dental and Vision.
* Maternity leave at 100% salary replacement, STD, heath, day care and commuter expense reimbursement accounts.
* 401K plan with generous employer match along with a competitive Paid Time Off plan.
THIS ROLE WILL TRAVEL 5% AND IS A HYBRID ROLE THAT REQUIRES 2-3 DAYS IN OFFICE WHEN NOT TRAVELING.
Internal Audit is looking for a Senior Information Technology (IT) Auditor to join the team. Under the general supervision of the Senior Manager over Corporate, IT and Analytics in Internal Audit, the Senior IT Auditor by analyzing the information system control environment, researching complex IT scenarios and making value added recommendations to mitigate risk. This role will assist with domestic with occasional international IT audits as well as projects at the corporate headquarters in Rosemont, IL.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
* Assist the Senior Manager over Corporate, IT and Analytics in risk assessment, audit planning, and audit program development
* Lead and execute IT audits by leveraging audit and IT frameworks (e.g., COSO, COBIT, ITIL, NIST and Continuous Improvement, etc.)
* Evaluate and recommend improvements to the companys information systems control environment, risk management process and IT operations
* Document and discuss audit findings with process owners and various levels of management
* Monitor and track audit finding remediation
* Review corporate and IT policies and procedures
* Manage multiple time-sensitive, high-risk projects while meeting prescribed deadlines
* Assist in integrated audit projects by working with the Corporate or Financial and Operational Audit team
* Provide assistance to the external auditors
* Stay informed and familiar with new technologies
* Any other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
* Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Accounting
* MINIMUM OF 2 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN IT AUDIT specifically, with a minimum of 3 years overall professional work experience
* Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
* Strong problem solving, analytical skills, and attention to detail
* Willingness to TRAVEL UP TO 5% ANNUALLY (both domestic and international)
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Ability to observe and understand business processes ensuring processes are documented completely and accurately
* Solid understanding and ability to apply risk and control concepts
* Ability to identify root cause of an issue raised
* Willingness and ability to adapt to new circumstances, information, and challenges
* Ability to identify sensitive issues and facilitate communications in a proactive manner
* This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
* CERTIFIED INFORMATION SYSTEMS AUDITOR (CISA)
* 3 or more years of overall work experience in either business, IT, audit, or consulting
* Experience performing IT operational audits
* Technical knowledge of Windows, AS400, Linux, SQL Server, IBM DB2 Database Management System, and Infrastructure
* Technical knowledge of ERP business applications (JDE, SAP)
* Familiarity with programming languages
* Flow-charting experience (Visio)