Poslano u: Maloprodaja u Ohio | Posljednje obnovljeno: |
PLANT ENGINEERING MANAGER
Wooster, Ohio site
$130-155k plus bonus. Full relocation provided.
The Plant Engineering Managers purpose is to provide technical leadership to all areas of the plant to provide support for plant reliability and continuous improvement.
* Plant Leader for Continuous Improvement Projects.
* Provides Leadership for Reliability Engineers & Plant Maintenance.
* Ensures equipment is maintained and operated.
* Ensures Utility & Wastewater Systems are maintained and efficiently operated.
* Supports programs for safety, problem-solving, and technical training.
* Inspect area and ensure equipment and personnel are working in a safe manner.
* Maintain and enforce high sanitary standards within the departments where engineering work is being performed.
* Enforce all company rules, policies, and procedures and provide contractor disciplinary action when necessary.
* Immediately investigate all types of accidents, such as worker comp injuries and property damage, and report to Plant Manager.
* Oversight/Support of key permitting, inspection, and regulatory compliance programs, such as Ammonia PSM/RMP, EPA/Tier 2, Fire System, etc.
* Advanced Problem Solving and Troubleshooting of Everyday Issues to support smooth daily operation of the plant
The Plant Engineering Manager will be the Primary Technical Leader at the plant. He/She will work on reliability, sustainability, and continuous improvement activities to support the manufacturing and utility systems of the plant. The Plant Engineering Manager will provide leadership for the Reliability Engineers and Maintenance Manager. He/She will play a key collaborative role with the Home Office Engineering Team and Plant Department Managers.
A successful candidate will have a passion for organizing, communicating expectations, improving plant reliability, operational data analysis, and collaboration within teams. The Plant Engineering Manager should have the capability to coordinate multiple simultaneous activities within a high pace manufacturing environment.
* Minimum of 10 years working within a Manufacturing Engineering or Maintenance role in the Food & Beverage, Consumer Goods, Medical, or similar industry
* Minimum of 3 years in a Management or Leadership role is preferred
* Bachelor of Science in an Engineering discipline from an accredited college/university, Industry experience will be considered in the absence of a degree
* This is a Tobacco (any form) and Drug Free Workplace
* Legally Eligible to work in the United States
* Proven leadership ability
* Strong analytical and applied problem solving skills
* Proactive approach to preventive maintenance programs
* Understanding of Utility Systems, Ammonia Refrigeration, and Waste Treatment Processes
* Excellent computer skills
* Excellent personal organizational skills
* Ability to train, motivate and develop others
* Experience managing subcontractors performing work in a manufacturing plant
* Understanding of Controls & Automation Systems
* Basic AutoCAD understanding
* Familiarity with food, beverage or dairy plant operations
For more than four generations the company has been committed to providing the freshest, most wholesome food products with over half a billion in revenues. The company is headquartered in Dallas, Texas with manufacturing plants in Garland, Texas (opened in 1998), Casa Grande, Arizona (opened in 2008), and Wooster, Ohio (opened in late 2015).
Company core values are Clean and Trust, which are woven into everything we do. In 2008, the company was given the impressive American Business Ethics award, awarded by Foundation for Financial Service Professionals.
While maintaining a strong culture of curious and innovative problem-solvers, we have tripled employment over the last 15 years. The future looks bright with the opening of its third facility to further strengthen the foundation for growth.
We offer an industry leading benefits package that includes:
* A no-deductible, $0 premium option for employee-only health coverage.
* 401(k) with 50% company match on first 8% of earnings you contribute.
* Safe harbor and profit sharing company contributions to 401(k).
* Company paid short and long term disability coverage.
* Company paid 2X annual salary life and AD&D insurance.
* 4 weeks annual paid time off.
* Extra time off for volunteering.
* Tuition reimbursement.
* Fitness membership reimbursement.
* And more