Poslano u: Marketing u Barcelona | Posljednje obnovljeno: |
MULTI MEDIA CREATOR INTERNSHIP
About the Company:
Internship Barcelona is an internationally recognized and award-winning company based in the beautiful city of Barcelona, that has successfully grown over the years, providing a wide range of services to meet the contemporary demands of our clients. Company has business lines in the following fields: Rentals, Event Management, Real Estate, Leisure, Fashion, Media, and Travel Guides.
We have a multicultural team and we are constantly looking for passionate and hardworking talents to join our team. Especially talents who want to develop interest in projects in various challenging branches. We are looking for all round talents who are motivated to work in a young company with a small international team. Do you have a hands-on mentality, an organized way of working and are open towards new challenges?
Description of the position:
- Conceptualizing and designing logos, ads, business cards and digital illustrations for marketing campaigns,
- Following guidelines as well as bringing own creative ideas to the table,
- Writing and translating articles and posts about Barcelona touristic sights and events and designing the layout of articles (adding pictures, links, widgets, etc.),
- Assisting Marketing development,
- Creating and implementing social media strategies,
- Practicing Google webmaster tools and other social media managing platforms,
- Using and monitoring Barcelona Home's social media accounts e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, VK, YouTube, Tumblr (creating the content),
- Developing and using Social Media as a marketing tool,
- Promoting Barcelona Home (meeting potential customers, cooperators, sponsors, joining events),
- Participating in other projects/tasks if needed.
- Intern must have a university agreement letter/contract,
- Design, art or social media related qualification,
- Advanced level in English (minimum: B2), Spanish is a plus,
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once,
- Working knowledge in Adobe's creative suite, primarily Photoshop and Illustrator,
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and professional relationships with co- workers,
- Cultural sensitivity and ability to associate appropriately and effectively in a diverse workplace and with a diverse client base,
- Ability to work independently.
What we offer:
- gaining experience in taking test shoots and photo shoots of our models, different interiors, nature in Barcelona,
- developing your marketing knowledge and experience,
- getting to know and keeping in touch with some international photos&model agencies,
- an environment where you can practice the language (English or Spanish) with real-life situations,
- being a part of our international team (from all over the world, not only Europe),
- free participation in our company events.
- this internship is unpaid,
- location: Barcelona (possibility to work remotely),
- minimum stay: 2 months.
For contacts: If you have any further questions, you can contact us: +34 696 816 736. or [...]
For more information, please take a look at our website: http://www.capturemodels.com/es/ and https://barcelona-home.com/en.
Please remember this offer is all year open.
- 1.800 - 2.400 EUR/godišnje