Poslano u: Drugo u Zürich | Posljednje obnovljeno: |
Senior Performance Test Consultant
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior Performance Test Consultant, for the right candidate Team Lead responsibilities are also possible. This role is permanent or freelancing position (depending on candidate profile) & is based in the region of either Zürich, Basel or Bern (depending on candidate preference).
- Work within a team of experts that provides customers with Performance Engineering (PE) & Application Performance Management (APM) services.
- Work with clients in defining programs, projects & roadmaps in the areas of Performance Management Governance, Unified Monitoring, Performance Engineering, Load & Performance Testing & further APM disciplines.
- Support customer projects & ensure the performance of business-critical web applications via governance, engineering & industrialization over the whole application management life cycle: design, test & implementation.
- Lead customer APM integration projects with on & off-shore integration teams.
- Support customers in the evaluation & implementation of application performance management solutions.
- Collaborate in the definition of commercial value propositions for new & existing customers.
- Support the internal development of methodologies, products & services.
- Strong experience in Acceptance, Load & Performance Testing.
- Very proficient experience & know-how in Application Monitoring.
- Skills & expertise in APM & Performance Testing technologies such as AppDynamics, Dynatrace, Splunk & NeoLoad.
- Extensive background in software development using Java/JEE.
- Strong experience in XML technologies & data-base integration.
- Good knowledge of web-technologies such as HTML, Ajax & CSS.
- Sound experience in requirement definition management.
- Good knowledge of processes, tools & methodologies related to software engineering best practices such as RUP & Agile.
- Experienced in team lead or project management roles & in budget, planning & risk management (experience required only for Lead role).
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Flexible to travel & ready to occasionally travel internationally when required.
- Fluent English & German language skills.* PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT SPEAK GERMAN.*.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.