Poslano u: Inženjering u Ujedinjeno Kraljevstvo | Posljednje obnovljeno: |
At Warburtons, family is at the heart of our business. Five generations' worth of expertise that goes into making our bakery products allows us to continue a tradition of baking inherited over the past 141 years.
Warburtons is the largest bakery brand in the UK, but that doesn't allow us to rest on our laurels. We are pioneers of the industry and ambitious market leaders, always seeking to challenge ourselves and convention. It is part of our philosophy to provide honest good sense on issues of health and well-being, helping the whole family to enjoy our products as part of a healthy, balanced diet, through a range of products to suit all meal occasions, lifestyles and tastes.
As ‘Britain’s Best Loved Food Brand’ we have been baking bread since 1876. Today, we are proudly a fifth-generation family company supplying 18,000 retail customers from 12 bakeries and 14 depots, producing a range of over 70 products including gluten and wheat free. Our family of 4,500 colleagues throughout the UK, have recognised us as a Sunday Times Top 30 Best Big Companies’ to work for.
Family and values are what makes us different, and we are a proud bunch, join us and you too could be proud to be Warburtons.
Are you a Maintenance Manager or Reliability Manager currently working in Manufacturing and looking for your next opportunity? Due to continued growth and investment in our Engineering-led Manufacturing team, we are looking for a Engineering Reliability Manager or Maintenance Manager to support our Manufacturing operation.
We have a robust reliability strategy across the group and at each site, to deliver plant availability and performance to ensure the required levels of plant availability, in a 24/7 environment. Our Engineering Reliability Manager will lead, motivate and manage a team of multi skilled engineers to drive a culture that delivers plant reliability, product quality and safety in line with company standards.
With newly created opportunities within our Engineering structure there is an opportunity for individuals looking for a challenging and rewarding role who are experienced in leading teams and with practical experience of delivering reliability improvement.
The Maintenance Manager / Reliability Manager will operate a 4 on, 4 off day shift pattern. Working alongside the Engineering Manager and as part of our Manufacturing management team will have accountability for delivering the engineering strategy, via planned, corrective and reactive maintenance work. You will engage and motivate a team of 8 multi-skilled engineers to deliver measured maintenance performance in planned maintenance, CBM and improvement activity.
At our Bellshill Bakery, the team are dedicated to delivering unbeatable quality in a safe manner with highly reliable equipment. We are proud to be leading and developing a collaborative, creative and responsive team at the cutting edge of engineering innovation.
Key Accountabilities and Measures
We’re going on a journey of innovation and of continuous improvement whilst working on a changing approach to reliability centred maintenance.
Our Engineering Reliability Manager and our Engineering teams are encouraged to foster new ideas and perspectives whilst driving change at a pace; we’re looking for you to make a personal impact, have passion and inspire a team whilst recognising successes and rewarding that along the way. We take pride in keeping our people and customer’s safe, so you’ll play a key role in ensuring work is conducted in accordance with our stringent health and safety requirements. You will be responsible for:
* Safety - Accountable for own and team adherence to relevant safety performance across all activities
* Leadership – responsible for team training plan, individual development plans and performance reviews
* Resource Management – Responsible for ensuring that the day to day operational requirements can be fulfilled through the appropriate provision and allocation of team members
* Operational Management - Accountable for plant performance uplifts via allocated reactive, corrective and planned maintenance tasks across plant and equipment through the effective management of their team
* Built on concepts from robust Root Cause Analysis of Top Losses/MI losses data within SAP. Develop site led Asset Care MI/Losses reduction plan by utilising various CI Tools & techniques.
* Possess an Engineering Qualification such as HND, HNC, BTECH or equivalent
* You’ll have previous experience of managing a team of Engineers across rotating shift operation
* A working knowledge and understanding of budget, Capex process and contract management,
* You’ll be able to deploy and execute a reliability centred asset care strategy
* Passionate about quality and best practice whilst driving continuous improvement
* Have experience of COSHH & HACCP, with a working knowledge of H&S audits and processes
At last and by no means yeast you will want to know what your bread is worth:
* Competitive base salary and benefits
* Family time is important to us so we’ll give you an option to purchase an extra 5 days holiday each year
* Ongoing personal development either sponsored or supported
* A slice of the annual profits
* Award winning pension plan
* Life Assurance
* Discount Vouchers / products
* Benefits for you and your family for example; bike to work scheme
We respect and value difference. We look to create an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. Companies that are diverse in age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, or any other aspect which makes them unique, are proven to be better companies. More importantly, creating an environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work, is the right thing to do