Poslano u: Financije u Yorkshire i Humber | Posljednje obnovljeno: |
About the role:
We're recruiting a Credit Control Administrator to join our Finance team in Ripon, North Yorkshire on a full time, permanent basis working 40 hours a week - Mon to Fri. There is also flexibility to work from home 2 days a week.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of local customer accounts with the purpose of reducing and maintaining debt risk.
This is a great opportunity to build a career within credit control and we can offer development, progression and qualification opportunities.
You will also be responsible for:
* Achieve high volumes of daily credit control, documenting all call activity, including payment promises and all queries within KPIs.
* Minimise debt and provision risk to the business by way of pro-active and reactive credit collection methods.
* Achieve high level of collection results for nominated accounts, reducing and maintaining aged debt provision.
* Ability to identify potential problem accounts
* Support identifying root causes for slow or late settlement and report back to necessary stakeholders
What we are looking for:
* We are looking for people that thrive in a fast paced environment, managing a high workload and welcome applications from people in customer support, call centre or sales administrative environments
* Any prior credit control or debt recovery experience would be beneficial, but this is not essential as what is key to this role is managing a prioritising a high workload and an ability to communicate and build relationships with customers at all levels
* Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and a ability to learn to how to use systems
About your development and benefits
We aim to unlock your potential and equip you with all the skills required to move to the next stage in your career with us, whilst earning a full salary. This all starts with your induction where you get to know us and our business and continues with relevant training and development.
Our people get benefits including:
* Pension plan
* Life Assurance
* 23 days holiday rising to 25 days after 2 years' service
* Staff discount on hundreds retailers
* Cycle to work scheme
* Car salary sacrifice scheme
* Wellbeing App
Wolseley UK is the country’s largest plumbing, heating and cooling trade specialist merchant and we aim to be the first choice specialist merchant for trade customers.
We supply 180,000 different products to over 100,000 customers every year. Join us and you’ll be part of a team that gets the right products to customers at the right price, in the right place, and at the right time. You’ll also enjoy extensive training and an award-winning pension and great rewards package. And, as part of the world’s largest specialist distributer of plumbing and heating products, you’ll have access to a wide variety of career opportunities
- 20.000 - 24.000 GBP/godišnje
- 19.500 - 20.962 GBP/godišnje
- 26.000 - 30.000 GBP/godišnje
- 45.000 - 50.000 GBP/godišnje
- 70 - 80 GBP/dnevno/svake noći
- 200 - 270 GBP/dnevno/svake noći