Poslano u: Financije u Yorkshire i Humber | Posljednje obnovljeno: |
We’re seeking a proactive and organised candidate to join us a Finance Business Support Administrator in our Head Office in Ripon.
This is a permanent, full time position working 40 hours Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm (flexibility available).
No previous experience is necessary for this role, full training will be provided and you will be surrounded by a supportive team where you can grow into the role.
About the role
* Processing stock invoices using the relevant held reason code
* Processing unallocated customer payments
* Processing credit notes for returns, rebates, contract claims & invoice variances
* Processing direct to site invoices & ensuring customer is charged correctly in a timely manner
* Processing all remaining documents, foreign invoices & cheque/ BACS requisitions
* Proactively highlighting any supplier/ customers issues for immediate review
* Personable, able to work independently and as part of a busy team
* Strong communication skills able to liaise with internal colleagues and customers is essential
* Highly organised and able to manage a high volume of workload in a fast paced environment
* Confident communicating on the phone and working under pressure
* Proactive, enthusiastic individual who able to build strong working relationships
* Computer literate and able to use Microsoft Packages such as Outlook & Excel
About your development and benefits
We aim to unlock your potential and equip you with all the skills required to move to the next stage in your career with us. This all starts with your induction where you get to know us and our business and continues with relevant training and development.
Our people get benefits including:
* Pension Plan
* Life Assurance
* Holiday - 23 days increasing to 25 after 2 years’ service
* Staff discounts on multiple retailers
* Cycle to work scheme
Wolseley UK is the country’s largest plumbing, heating and cooling trade specialist merchant and we aim to be the first choice specialist merchant for trade customers.
We supply 180,000 different products to over 100,000 customers every year. Join us and you’ll be part of a team that gets the right products to customers at the right price, in the right place, and at the right time. You’ll also enjoy extensive training and an award-winning pension and great rewards package. And, as part of the world’s largest specialist distributor of plumbing and heating products, you’ll have access to a wide variety of career opportunities.
- 23.000 - 38.000 GBP/godišnje
- 11 - 13 GBP/svaki sat
- 17.000 - 20.000 GBP/godišnje
- 37.000 - 42.000 GBP/godišnje
- 30.000 - 55.000 GBP/godišnje