Poslano u: Dobava i logistika u Bradford | Posljednje obnovljeno: |
Jark Bradford Ltd Industrial Recruitment Division are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Fork Lift Truck Counterbalance Driver in Keighley.
The position will involve supporting the Production team to deliver quality yarn.
• movement of stock of materials within the business either by Forklift, pallet truck or manually
• the accurate weighing and recording of stock from process to process
• stock control by accurate bookkeeping of Goods Inward through to Customer delivery
• removal of waste material and produce from the factory
• safe use and maintenance of the Company’s Forklift Truck Counterbalance Licence
• Support to the Production Manager and Company Engineer in any production related requests for assistance.
• accuracy in paperwork detail for weekly expedition delivery and other orders
To be considered for this position, applicants will need to:
• have the right to work in the UK
• have previous textile printing experience (desirable)
• be able to easily commute to the factory in Keighley
• have excellent attention to detail
• be reliable and trustworthy
• be flexible
• work as part of a team
Additional training will be provided to achieve the necessary quality and efficiency levels within the company.
Rate of pay: £9.15 in addition you will also accrue holiday pay
Hours of work: Monday to Friday – 37 hours per week. Shifts are 6am – 2pm and 2pm – 10pm
This is a temporary to permanent role after 12 weeks of working through the agency
This position is being advertised on behalf of Jark Bradford Ltd Industrial Recruitment Division who operate as an employment business.
Should you have the correct experience please click apply to our JARK BRADFORD TEAM or email an up-to-date CV
- 9 GBP/svaki sat
- 11 GBP/svaki sat