Poslano u: Financije u Harrogate | Posljednje obnovljeno: |
My client is a Financial Advisory firm, providing Financial Advice to both businesses and individuals.
We are seeking an IFA Administrator / Trainee Paraplanner. You will be responsible for:
* assessing new business submitted based on information provided by the IFA's
* recording new cases in the companies internal systems
* liaising with the Financial Advisers to obtain information to enable case completion
* producing suitability letters
* writing suitability reports
* presenting cases to the Financial Advisers
* providing feedback on new business and cases directly to the Financial Advisers to finalise cases in line with the companies regulatory procedures.
The ideal person for this position would be someone with 1-2 years experience working within Financial Services, who is seeking to develop themselves within the Financial Advice sector. It would be ideal if you are already working towards a Diploma in Financial Planning, ideally with a couple of exams under your belt already (RO1, RO2, RO3, RO4, RO5, RO6 or CII). Full training and development is offered, coupled with study support and payment for all exams and personal development.
This company provides an excellent training programme for those wishing to develop within the sector