Hozzászólva: Sport és rekreáció itt Felső-Ausztria | Posted: |
Wao SPA - where people can relax and refuel.
At Wao SPA, we will be doing something different, something exciting and it takes passionate people to bring our vision to life. We have built a culture that leads with the important notion we live by every day; do what you love. If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.
Wao SPA changes the traditional notion of relaxation & massage. It is esigned to be a sanctuary for those looking to escape the daily disruptors of life. If you’re ready to create something special, then we invite you to explore a career with Wao SPA.
In this position, you will be responsible for supervising and coordinating activities of employees delivering spa services including salon, skin care, program coordination, reservations, reception desk, massage and locker room areas. The position focuses on ensuring guest and employee satisfaction and achieving the operating budget.
- Creation and Implementation of Business Strategy - Define business strategy for Wao Spa together with the Owners, and lead the implementation of that strategy, working closely with Sales & Marketing.
- Spa Operations - Display leadership in guest hospitality, exemplifying excellent customer service, and creating a positive atmosphere. Ensure the highest quality of spa & beauty treatments to drive guest satisfaction. Empower employees to provide excellent customer service. Have a solid understanding of all aspects of Wellness including development of Wellness programing, developing a health and wellness culinary concept, and managing third party contractors.
- Spa Retail - Ensure a successful spa retail operation in conjunction with the Owners.
- Wellness Calendar - Conceptualize and implement a set of Wellness initiatives to run throughout the year. These should be staffed by recognized experts, working individually or in collaboration.
- Financial Management - Work with the Owners and accountants to lead the setting of the budget for the spa, then oversee the annual operating budget. This includes managing CapEx projects as defined annually. Ensure successful performance by maximizing profitability. Maintain a positive relationship with Ownership interests. Work with Spa leaders to enhance booking opportunities. Assist in meeting and exceeding budgeted goals and gross operating profit.
- Supplier and Partner Management - Monitor external contracts and services provided by suppliers and the business partnerships that are in place, to ensure that these are operating effectively and provide the best value to the company.
- Team Leadership and Management - Mentor Wao Spa team; oversee the performance evaluation and succession planning. Play an integral role in the growth of the current and future team.
- Three years minimum of spa, guest services, or related professional experience.
- Preferably native German speaker, must be fluent in German and English
- Understanding of luxury spa business on a global platform
- Has vision to create original, high-value spa experiences that are differentiated and authentic to their environment.
- Has experience in successfully recruiting, training and leading a large number of diverse spa, wellness and beauty professionals, ensuring high motivation and high performance.
- Ability to effectively interact with guests and staff in a professional manner.
- Excellent organizational, time management and strong analytical and computer skills.
- Knowledge of computer accounting programs, math skills as well as budgetary analysis capabilities required.
- Knowledge of budgeting and forecasting.
- Ability to supervise subordinate staff, including but not limited to, assignment of duties, evaluating service and taking disciplinary action when necessary.
- Ability to solve problems and make rational decisions.