Hozzászólva: Egyéb itt Illinois | Posted: |
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent Full time role*
A prestigious company is on the search for a Video Network Engineer II. This is the go-to person in audio/video at the company. They need someone with 5+ years of managing video network environments experience using Polycom RMX, CMS, and TMS. They ideally would like someone with a AVIXA CTS Certification.
- The Video Network Engineer is responsible for maintaining and developing the video conference infrastructure for all offices. It requires doing off-hour maintenance, software patching, updating firmware, and adding/removing equipment from our environment. Provide support to local onsite Conference Center technicians and external vendors to service Company's video conference endpoints.
- This position requires strong technical knowledge of video conference topology. The need to stay current with new unified communication platforms especially those in our environment.
- Individual must also possess excellent judgment regarding local and firmwide Conference Technology vision. Must be able to assess situations quickly and proactively ensure customer/client satisfaction.
- Maintain video conference bridge, supporting video conference equipment and work with local techs to repair/replace endpoints when required
- Work with the server team to make sure video Servers are up to date.
- Apply security certificates to the required Servers.
- Add video conference endpoints to our environment.
- Have expert knowledge using all unified communication platforms. (Cisco, Poly, Zoom, Blue Jeans, etc.)
- Work with the AV Architecture on new buildouts to apply configurations on the local video endpoints.
- Strong understanding of how local endpoints work with other local AV equipment in the room.
- Exhibit helpful, customer service-oriented attitude with team members and end-users.
- Remain calm yet communicate (and act) with sense of urgency when end-user has an urgent matter requiring resolution
- Develop disaster recovery, and plan b scenarios for our video infrastructure
- 10 years of AV experience
- 5 years managing a video network environment
- Experience with Polycom RMX
- Experience managing CMS, and TMS
- Must have a current or working towards Avixa CTS certification and maintained during employment.
- Exceptional customer service abilities.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new systems and procedures/stay current with AV technology.
- Flexibility in daily work hours to meet the conference client's needs including weekends.
- Knowledge connecting to different Unified communication platforms including but not limited to Cisco WebEx, Poly, Zoom, Blue Jeans, Skype
- MS Suite, Zoom, Teams, Cisco CMS, TMS, Polycom RMX, RSS, Crestron, Biamp, other Unified Communication platforms,
- Avixa CTS