Hozzászólva: Építészet itt Dubai | Posted: |
My client is a leading Multi-Discipline Consulting Engineering organisation so this is a construction-related position and you will be tasked with setting up an AV/IT/Security team from scratch.
Candidates must have carried out a similar role at a senior level although, say, you are at Senior/Principal Project Manager or Associate level please do also apply.
Ideally, you will be a Chartered Engineer and hold a relevant Degree.
You do not necessarily need to have worked in the Middle East previously but it will be an advantage if you have.
The salary is paid tax-free of course.
Below, are the main requirements of the role from a technical perspective:-
* Overall management of the Technology team, reporting directly to the head of the International Business.
* Responsible for the P&L and ensuring a profitable business unit
* Resource planning and management
* Revenue forecasting
* Providing technical guidance to the team
* Business development, retaining repeat business and generating new work opportunities
* Client-facing, able to present to clients and represent the company
* Capable of running and/or overseeing multiple projects and/or large complex projects
* Ideally good all round knowledge of AV, IT and Security systems with a specialist bias toward one of those disciplines.
Please contact Nick Bond right away for an informal & 100% confidential discussion