Hozzászólva: Szállítás/Logisztika itt Délkelet-Anglia | Posted: |
The role will form part of the senior management team and will have complete autonomy across the business to develop processes review all current process and improve workings. Have complete management responsibility with responsibility for all UK customs, regulatory and customs activities on a worldwide basis.
You will be accountable for leading all long term projects, looking at all process and shipments working with the regional director, Teams, senior manager and commercial teams and will act as the advisor on all customs related matters. The role is integral to the whole business and will liaise with Sales, production, logistics and marketing teams.
Ideally you should have extensive experience and in-depth knowledge of worldwide customs procedures, preferably in Export and in multiple locations, and you should also have excellent customer facing skills and the ability to build strong relationships at all levels.
* Check and ensure the integrity of system data like SAP BW, SRM etc.
* Evaluate all movements and invoices
* Monitor Detention/Demurrage/Storage charges and administrate with the suppliers.
* Provide duty classification information to stakeholders within the business/suppliers.
* Apply for and issue export documentation including Certificates of Origin, Packing Lists, Commercial Invoices and any additional relevant export document.
* Develop and maintain relationships with local, regional, and global colleagues.
* Issue Weekly and monthly reports using SAP BW, Excel/Pivot tables, disclosing shipment status to distributors and territories to senior and board level management.
* Ensure a high level of accuracy, efficiency, and due diligence in all Export processes.
* Elaborate finance reports disclosing monthly expenditures, required recharges and accruals per carrier.
What we're looking for:
* Ideally educated to degree level in Logistics, Supply Chain, Imports/Exports or any equivalent field
* Export management experience
* Proficient in Microsoft office products
* Highly advanced Excel Skills
* SAP knowledge would be beneficial
* International Logistics, export knowledge is required
* Customer service oriented
* Liaise with Shipping Lines / Freight Forwarders / Hauliers
* Understanding of Customs Formalities would be beneficial
Your experience would ideally be in FMCG but happy to receive Cv’s from retail, manufacturing or freight and logistics and overall, you will possess the ambition to really push the business forwards and be self – sufficient running your own P&L’s
This is a unique opportunity to develop and grow the operation and oversee the customs development and product expertise in a large, proficient team whilst working with UK and overseas based internal teams and external stakeholders
- 1000 - 1200 GBP/Day/Night
- 11 - 13 GBP/Hour
- 9 GBP/Hour
- 9 GBP/Hour
- 60000 - 85000 GBP/Year
- 60000 GBP/Year