Hozzászólva: Hálózati- és rendszer mérnök itt Yorkshire és Humber | Posted: |
My client is the UK’s leading supplier of garage equipment offering the best service for workshops whether it is for installation, inspection, maintenance, breakdown repairs or calibrations. With more engineers than anyone else in the garage equipment industry, they continue to expand their highly skilled workforce due to growth.
We require a Technical Quotations Advisor to deliver high quality technical quotations related to garage equipment. This will mainly focus around the installation of new garage equipment to customers such as MOT stations, vehicle repair garages, vehicle dealerships and corporate companies with their own fleet department. The quotations could for a single 2 post lift or a complete MOT station setup.
Please find a breakdown of key responsibilities:
* Producing technical quotations to customers.
* Providing telephone diagnosis and identifying parts.
* Keeping customers updated regarding quotation generation.
* Team working with key members of staff such as sales or engineers.
* Speaking to suppliers and being able to use technical manuals
* Would be advantageous to have garage equipment knowledge, but this is not necessary
* Experience of working within the engineering industry and being in a similar role
* Understanding and use of technical manuals
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy
* Efficient organisational and time management skills
* Microsoft office skills
* Must be within close commutable distance of Hebden Bridge
My client is paying a fantastic salary of between £25,000 - £27,000 per annum + excellent benefits