Hozzászólva: Egyéb itt Egyesült Királyság | Posted: |
Job Title: VMware Architect
Location: Any UK-based location
The Job on Offer:We are looking for VMware Architects from a wide range of backgrounds - experienced VMware engineers looking to develop architecture knowledge, as well experienced VMware architects looking to expand into more challenging projects.
The role would suit someone who wants to take a strategic approach to VMware data centre and cloud platform design and delivery. The work we do with our clients varies in size, shape, and complexity - so we would welcome applications from those who are ready to step into a lead role, as well as those who are more experienced.
You will combine your experience of architecting, costing, and delivering VMware data centre solutions with your personal skills and credibility to lead some of the best technical teams in the business. Whilst ensuring that the end-to-end solutions we create for our customers fulfil their expectations of high quality and cost-effectiveness.
As a VMware Architect you will get exposure to the following types of projects and roles:
- Private Cloud - we deliver VMware projects for clients, for which we mobilize a team to deliver the outcomes our client needs. As the VMware Architect you will often own the development of key project artefacts, help manage the day-to-day activities of technical architect and engineers, whilst working closely with key client stakeholders.
- Private Cloud Migration - we have many clients looking to modernize how they deliver their workloads, migrating to new private cloud and public cloud platforms. Working in a large team, you will help analyse and design the migration strategy, approach and plan that supports the movement of workloads to private cloud and/or from one private cloud to another or public cloud.
We are looking for VMware engineers seeking to develop their careers who have an understanding of some of the following areas, as well as more experienced architects who can demonstrate many of the following areas of expertise.
- Understanding of the VMware data centre technologies and infrastructure/cloud domains
- Experience of leading the solution design and implementation of VMware data centre projects.
- Helping to manage dependencies, risks, and requirements between stakeholders in the delivery of change.
- Understanding of architecture frameworks, architecture artefacts and governance.
- Knowledge of project costing, estimating and commercial awareness
- Architectural appreciation of operability, reliability, security, performance, and sustainability (in the context of infrastructure and cloud platform architectures).
- Coach and mentor other team members to share knowledge and experience and help grow the team.
- Experience in architecting Hyper-converged infrastructure
Why is Capgemini Unique?
At Capgemini we don't just believe in Diversity & Inclusion, we actively go out to making it a working reality. Driven by our core values and Active Inclusion Campaign, we build environments where you can bring your whole self to work.
Capgemini offers the opportunity to shape your career path, based on your interests and ambitions. For example, if you want to become a 'People Manager' Connected Manager learning journey is there for you. If you want to become an 'Architect' our Global Architect Community offerings can help you get there.
Employee wellbeing is vitally important to us as an organization. We see a healthy and happy workforce as a critical component for us to achieve our organizational ambitions. To help support wellbeing we have trained 'Mental Health Champions' across each of our business areas. We have also invested in wellbeing apps such as Thrive and Peppy.
Get the Future You Want:
Growing clients' businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask. But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible. It's why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world's leading businesses. And it's how you'll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future. By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you'll build the skills you want. And you'll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs. So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 340,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €1