Hozzászólva: Éttermi vendéglátás itt Amszterdam | Posted: |
Full Time and Part Time job (day time)
Start date: asap
Bakers & Roasters Amsterdam is looking for a Chef de Partie to join our passionate team. We are a busy New Zealand style cafe serving all day brunch, lunch and a mouth-watering array of baked goods all made in house and all accompanied by delicious Ozone coffee.
To assist the Head Chef in maintaining all food stock levels
To ensure that all orders placed are with nominated suppliers
Ensure correct stock rotation and labeling of all stock/products
Ensure that all food is prepared and presented in the correct manner according to the dish specifications and photographs
To undertake and supervise preparation of kitchen products ready for service according to prep sheets and par levels
To undertake and supervise the close-down of kitchen operations and completion of tasks
Organise and control the sorting, counting and checking of used and cleaned laundry
Report any damaged, dangerous or faulty equipment to management and any accidents that may or have occurred so that they may be recorded
To ensure the proper use and maintenance of equipment
To inform the Head Chef of any issues with suppliers
Maintain kitchen hygiene standards at all times by adhering to the cleaning schedule, company specifications and basic training certification
- You are a passionate cook
- You love working in an international environment
- You have experience and passion for cooking the best brunch in town
The right applicant must have:
- 2 years minimum experience working in a commercial kitchen
- Experience in line / service cooking and running the pass
- Able to work with speed and accuracy Ensuring dishes are plated with flair and to spec while making sure quality is never compromised.
- Competent in all aspects of food preparation and cooking.
- Passionate about food and dedicated to working to the best of your abilities everyday.
- Excellent hygiene standards Ensuring always clean and well organized in the kitchen.
- Current EU Recognized Food safety training certification
- Able to follow restaurant recipes and established work practices
- Works well both as part of a team When or un-supervised
- Must be bootable work both during the week and weekends.
What we offer:
- Join a work environment full of international & passionate team members at the best brunch place in Amsterdam
- Flexible working hours
- Great coffee & tea as much as you wish
- Daily healthy lunch
- Great discounts for you, your family and friends at all our locations
- Great development possibilities within or cross-functionally to your team
- Referral bonus if you bring your family or friends to work with us
- Team get-togethers activities
If you meet all of these requirements please send us your CV and a covering letter detailing why you would be a great addition to the team.
We apologize that we cannot reply to all applications.
Compensation is 14 -15 euros (depending on experience) + 8% holiday pay + tips!
Contract for 7 - 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Part Time, fixed hours contract
- 2200 EUR/Month
- Tőlem 11 EUR/Hour