Hozzászólva: Szállítás/Logisztika itt Amszterdam | Posted: |
Do you want to build your carreer within Logistics? Would you like a new challenge and opportunity to work for a great international company in Amsterdam? Do you have experience with SAP? You might be the Logistics Coordinator I am looking for, keep reading!
The company is a Japanese electronics company and one of the world's largest manufacturers of computer printers, and information and imaging related equipment. Headquartered in Suwa, Nagano, Japan, the company has numerous subsidiaries worldwide and manufactures inkjet, dot matrix and laser printers, scanners, desktop computers, business, multimedia and home theatre projectors, large home theatre televisions, robots and industrial automation equipment, point of sale docket printers and cash registers, laptops, integrated circuits, LCD components and other associated electronic components.
The company has an exciting opportunity for a process/logic driven Logistics Coordinator to accurately support with the availability, and inventory of the company's products (over 200M Euro) within their EMEAR warehouses. The Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination of inbound and outbound flow to ensure that all KPI within a timely, efficient manner.
The Logistics Coordinator is based at their Amsterdam offices, and reports into the Assistant Manager for Warehousing.
- Daily check the data systems to ensure accurate information on stock availability. Liaise with the warehouse to investigate differences and solve stock differences between SAP and warehouse management system;
- Analyse the monthly cycle count results and ensure discrepancies are solved, liaising with warehouses and other internal stakeholders as required;
- Coordinate the inbound process, check it is followed correctly and aid the warehouses where necessary. For specific warehouses, prepare inbound document sets including correct supporting codes to avoid unnecessary duty payments and charges;
- Coordinate SAP stock movements due to technical quality issues, damages or other reasons and any related necessary actions such as blocking stock, organizing repacking, scrapping;
- Log customer complaints and ensure that all claims are solved or closed within agreed KPI;
- Ensure the returns process is followed by Sales and the warehouses to ensure returned goods are registered correctly;
- Ensure damaged cartons are replaced as quickly as possible, to ensure goods can be sold again;
- Create Purchase Orders to order replacement cartons or pallets;
- Prepare monthly reports for management and J-SOX controls;
- Keep packaging data in SAP up to date by providing information to Master Data team for uploading.
Skills & requirements:
- Experience or education in warehousing, logistics and/or inventory administration;
- Good command of Excel and other Office tools;
- Working knowledge of SAP or other ERP is beneficial;
- Ability to work independently while following policies and procedures;
- Demonstrated experience in getting problems solved quickly;
- Experience in dealing with and meeting daily deadlines;
- Attention to detail and analytical skills to be able to maintain data integrity;
- Fluent in English, written and spoken. German language skills are beneficial;
- Good communication skills to be able to liaise with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Salary between € gross per month, depends on your experience;
- Travel allowance;
- 25 vacation days;
- You'll get a contract directly with the company;
- Fulltime position;
- Startdate is ASAP.
Are you the Logistics Coordinator I'm looking for?
- 1 - 11 EUR/Year
- 1 - 2 EUR/Year
- 1 - 100 EUR/Year
- 1 - 100 EUR/Year
- 1 - 100 EUR/Year