Hozzászólva: Marketing itt Kanada | Posted: |
INDUSTRY SEGMENT: Medical Devices and Products
HHAI is recruiting for a Marketing Manager. Our Client is a multinational manufacturer of Medical Devices and Products.
The Marketing Manager will:
- Develop, manage, execute marketing plans & strategies
- Manage budgets, programs, materials and promotional tools for select products.
- Develop & deliver information, educational programs and seminars for internal & external stakeholders including customers and KOLs
- Provide input for Request For Proposal (RFP) strategies & responses
- Provide input for cloud-based initiatives
Given the hybrid nature of this role, residence location within the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) is flexible. When working outside of your home office, a car allowance (plus expenses) is provided.
In addition to a Business Degree or Diploma, ideally with a Marketing focus, we require 3-4 years experience a Marketing or Product Manager, plus:
- Experience dealing with Canadian hospitals and infrastructure
- Fluency in the use of MSO applications and familiarity with desktop publishing
- Excellent written, verbal and written communications skills to facilitate communications with a broad range of internal & external stakeholders, customers and KOLs at all levels.
- experience with acute care medical/surgical products/equipment or pharmaceuticals
We thank all interested applicants, but only those individuals meeting/exceeding the above requirements need apply. Since international travel to the USA and/or other countries may be required, valid documentation is necessary.
To ensure your résumé is given processing priority, please include your current city/GTA area of residenc