Head of Business Continuity
Location: Middle East
Salary: circa £100,000 (Tax Free) + Medical, bonus, schooling
We are seeking a Head of Business Continuity to lead the business continuity strategy for a multi-national FMCG. Based from Kuwait your role will focus on developing and implementing a robust Business Continuity Plan. Your initial brief will be to conduct a robust organisation wide analysis of risk relating to IT systems, staff and facilities.
If you are a senior level Business Continuity expert with multi-sector experience and the capability to develop and implement a Business Continuity Plan across a diverse organisation then please get in contact. On offer is a tax free salary and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
Your role will include:
* The initial analysis of risk across multiple areas including IT systems, facilities and staff
* The development of a robust company Business Continuity plan
* Work across business units to understand, highlight and mitigate risks
* Undertake security and vulnerability risk assessments of assets
* Develop disaster recovery plans, strategies and solutions
* Strive to embed a culture of continuous improvement to mitigate and reduce risks through targeted business continuity training
* Produce detailed Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity reports
What we are looking for:
* A senior level Business Continuity professional with experience developing and implementing BC and disaster recovery plans
* Experienced across multiple sectors including the retail/FMCG sector.
* Proven risk management experience
* Adept at engaging and influencing key stakeholders at all levels