Hozzászólva: Humán Erőforrás itt Málta | Posted: |
Bradford Jacobs is committed to quality and unparalleled service in all aspects of our businesses. As part of the team, we hope you will discover that the pursuit of excellence is a rewarding aspect of your career here. The company’s success is the perfect combination of the exceptional service that we are offering to our international clients, together with the passion and the motivation of our driven team. Spot this unique opportunity and take your chance to join the winning Bradford Jacobs family. Due to growing business demands Bradford Jacobs are looking for a customer focused Contracts and HR Administrator to join the team during this exciting expansion. The role will give the successful applicant the opportunity to grow their knowledge working alongside key members of the company allowing for the opportunity to progress. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone coming from an HR or Contracts background and would also consider suitable candidate with Operations, Account Management or Customer Service experience
Skills and Experience:
· 2+ years’ experience in an HR, Operations or Customer Service environment
· Enthusiastic and capable administrator
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience of using MS Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook
· A proactive approach to learning the business products
· Flexible approach in a highly demanding and fast moving environment
· Ability to multi-task, coordinate and prioritise work load effectively
· HR and Operations skills advantageous
· Other European Language such as: German, Dutch, French or Italian would be a plus
Role and Responsibilities:
The primary attribute we are looking for is excellent attention to detail and outstanding communication skills, the successful applicant will also have a passion for business and a drive to succeed.
You will have the self-confidence to work with senior executives across Europe with the support of the business.
The role involves collaborating with the Operations department alongside Account Management for local and International Clients and Partners.
You will be working in a collaborative environment where everyone is included in the development of our products, processes and planning and will be given support 100% of the way.
· Working with Operations Department to ensure all paperwork is completed prior to contracts commencing
· Maintaining files for all consultants recruited
· Ensure all compliance and knowledge information is updated and documented.
· Follow standard processes and procedures
· Research required information using available resources
· Administration duties.
· Respond promptly and effectively to incoming customer enquiries through various channels
· Ensure that more complex customer issues are brought to the attention of the Account Managers
· Feedback recurring issues to the relevant internal departments
· Respond and action requests from the Operations Department
· Support implementation of new products, process and policies
· Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and designated CRM software
· Stay current with system information, changes and updates
· Update all information sheets and systems with appropriate information
· Provide support to all departments as required and meet internal KPI’
Apply for this job
- Premium ad
Our company is currently looking for a team player, already in Malta, to fill the position of Delivery Driver. A dependable, experienced professional to become a vital part of our delivery team. Delivery Drivers must be organized, efficient and professional at all times while ensuring deliveries…
- Premium ad
WANT TO BE PART OF MALTA’S LARGEST AND MOST LOVED SUSHI BRAND? Here at Zen to Go we look for respectful, unconventional, talented & motivated individuals. It’s part of our DNA and it’s what we look for in each & every person that joins our team. We believe our people play an important part…