Hozzászólva: Egyéb itt Omán | Posted: |
Sheet Metal Worker/Composite Technicians – Oman
About the Company:
Our customer has been established in Oman for more than 50 years. They deliver mission-critical engineering support services and military technical training services to key states, including the United Arab Emirates, Oman and Kuwait, working in three main sectors in the region: Air, Land and Marine.
They are seeking to hire an experienced Sheet Metal Worker join them on site in Oman.
Forming part of the Support Shop team, the Sheet Metal Worker carries out maintenance tasks on aircraft structural elements and components. Tasks will mainly consist of inspections, damage assessments, performing damage repairs, engaging in component or part replacements and aircraft modifications.
- Perform inspections, damage assessments and classifications, damage repairs, component / part replacements and embodiment of aircraft modifications according to his / her current authorization level and sign-off privileges by;
- Correctly identifying of structural parts / elements;
- Correctly defining nature and type of damage taking measurements as necessary;
- Determining if damage is within or exceeding allowable / repairable limitations after comparing established data against criteria provided in technical documentation;
- Performing necessary repairs (including fabrication of repair parts as necessary) or preparing a damage assessment report (supporting the Technical Reporting Officer);
- Replacing effected damaged parts;
- Carrying out Repair Instructions as provided by the respective OEM;
- Note: all of the above being carried out using the relevant approved Repair Manuals, Drawings/Technical Instructions as provided by the OEM.
Skills and Qualifications:
Possess adequate work experience in sheet metal or in a similar industry; and/or
Possess a sheet metal course such as the MCAST Diploma in Aircraft Structures & Repairs or an equivalent technical course.
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and commitment not only our customers but in placing our permanent & temporary staff.
With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations