Hozzászólva: Egyéb itt Ankara | Posted: |
* Undertake Aeroelasticity related activities including aeroelastic modelling performing modal analysis flutter divergence control surface effectiveness and control surface reversal analyses in accordance with project requirements safety requirements international standards company practices and company rules.
* Establish requirements for ground vibration tests prepare requests for tests participation in tests and assessment of test results. Support activities related to determination of Acceptable Means of Compliance authorship of Compliance Validation Documents and reporting non-compliance within the Airworthiness Certification context.
* Knowledge about aerodynamics
* Knowledge about aircraft structures
* Knowledge about dynamic finite element analysis
* Knowledge about structural dynamics and vibration
* Knowledge about programming (one of Matlab/Excel VBA/Python)
* Knowledge about classical control and modern control
* Knowledge about Nastran/FLDS
* Knowledge about mass properties and fem mass modelling
* MSc or Phd in flight mechanics aerodynamic or computation solid mechanics