Hozzászólva: Egyéb itt Ankara | Posted: |
HYDRAULIC POWER SYSTEM DESIGN ENGINEER
* Performs system design and integration activities on hydraulic power system.
* Responsible for the hydraulic system design integration and verification.
* Develops system design requirements and validation verification methods qualification certification with authorities
* Manages system architecture development and functional allocation activities
* Defines hydraulic power system and equipment technical specification
* Performs system analysis as pump sizing pressure losses etc
* Performs system and equipment integration activities
* Defines system and equipment test requirements & analysing test results
* Performs system modelling and simulation activities
* Provides support for system sub-contractor monitoring and management activities.
* BS or higher degree in mechanical or aerospace engineering
* Experience and knowledge about fluidic systems fluid mechanics hydraulic power systems components such as pumps accumulators reservoirs etc.
* Experience and knowledge about System Engineering processes
* Knowledge about modeling of physical systems in AMESIM (or similar) and / or MATLAB / Simulink environment
* Experience and knowledge about fluid mechanics thermodynamics.
* Min. 5 years of experience in the relevant fields
PREFERRED ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
* Experience or knowledge about CATIA / NX and similar solid modeling software programs
* Experience or knowledge about Military and Civil Aviation Standards
* Experience in defense or aviation projects
* Experience in working with subcontractors