Diposting di: Lain-lain di California | Terkirim: |
City Wide Facility Solutions is actively seeking a Contract Compliance Officer - Night Shift for our Franchise location in Northern New Jersey (Westwood, NJ)
City Wide, the nations leading management company in the building maintenance industry, provides solutions to a wide range of issues clients face at their facilities. In this position, you will serve the City Wide Facility Solutions - Northern New Jersey, one of more than 70 markets covered across the United States and Canada. Our mission at City Wide is to create a ripple effect by positively impacting the people and communities we serve.
The Contract Compliance Office - Night Shift is responsible for the quality control of general business operations, increasing client satisfaction, and working productively with Independent Contractors (IC). The Night Manager must be able to work independently and with others, in any type of facility including but not limited to; industrial, manufacturing, office, medical, retail, etc. The Night Manager must also be able to exercise good judgment in reporting client concerns to management and seeking the involvement of others in order to best meet clients needs.
* Develop and maintain productive, working relationships with Independent Contractors (IC) and In-House labor by communicating client priorities and collaborating on solving problems.
* Review scope of work and ensure quality assurance per account to retain existing business and gain new business.
* Communicate with Facility Services Manager daily for any issues that need immediate attention, including the nightly recap via email or phone message.
* Make recommendations for IC work assignments, manage to client standards and company guidelines and discharge if not meeting service level agreement.
* Manage inspections, customer complaints, customer requests, new client starts, or VIP treatment needing attention.
* Execute City Wides New-Start Policy, Customer Compliant Policy, Four Star Policy, and other operational policies and procedures.
* Ensure compliance with client policies & procedures, approved cleaning tools and equipment and their proper use.
* Other duties as necessary.
* High school diploma required or equivalent experience in commercial janitorial services industry.
* Three years of prior experience in management; coaching, motivating, developing, and leading a team in multi-unit or locations.
* Strong planning, organization skills, and attention to detail.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Must be innovative and strive for continuous process improvement.
* MS Office, Internet skills required
Working Conditions (Optional, include as it relates to each position)
The physical demands are representative of requirements that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Constant sitting, bending, standing, and walking. Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.